**** wrong forum please send to guitars
Yeah it shivers down your spine when you say it but i want to know how much my ss..s.sssQUIER is worth. (the writing on the squier text underneath says Made in Korea)
Last edited by Bloodavian at Aug 19, 2009,
no offense, i actually have a squier strat but its not worth much, probably about 100 to 120, made in korea might make it worth a little less unless you are in korea. american made fenders are worth more but i dont think squiers are made in america as often
Quote by the420guitarist
no offense, i actually have a squier strat but its not worth much, probably about 100 to 120, made in korea might make it worth a little less unless you are in korea. american made fenders are worth more but i dont think squiers are made in america as often

none taken,
I never chose this guitar, it was a hand-me-down from my brother but he quit.
Im only 14 and im saving up for an amp but i just needed to see how much this guitar was worth. In the end if its only going to sell for 200$ or less i mayaswell hang on to it as a back up.
request to be locked
im only 15 but ive been playing 4 years. its an alright guitar, stays in tune for me. i have a dean razorback that the shop messed up and it wont stay in tune as well
120 on musicians friend... but keep that ****, the tone of strats (even squires) have an awesome tone