Hartke HA3500 and VX115

Up for sale is a Hartke HA3500 head and a VX115 cab. Both are in great condition and I've never had a problem with them. I bought them about three years ago, can provide original manuals with them as well.

HA3500:

This is a great head that can handle just about any style of music. I've used it with jazz/funk bands and rock bands and it sounded great in all situations with a variety of basses. The LED's on the compressor and EQ look great, and are handy when it's dark.

Specs:

- 350w RMS @ 4ohms
- Selectable tube and solid state preamps
- Passive/Active inputs
- Compressor (LED indicator)
- 10 band Graphic EQ (30Hz - 8kHz, 15dB boost/cut)
- Contour controls (low/high @ 100Hz/10kHz, 18dB boost/cut)
- Effects Loop
- Direct Out (pre/post and ground lift)
- Relay Protection Circuitry (protects speakers on powerup)
- Removable wooden enclosure - takes up one rack space without it

VX115:

This is a 1x15 cab with horn. I always get comments about the nice warm sound. I've always used it on its own and it keeps up with a band even outdoors. On the neck pickup its good for a deep warm tone that supports the band and fills the room without getting muddy. Get on the bridge pickup and you'll cut right through.

Specs:

- 300w power handling
- 15" Speaker
- 1" Titanium Throat Compression Driver
- 8ohms
- Tuned Rear Port
- Metal grill, recessed handles, stacking corners
- Parallel wired output
- 30kg

PRICE:
$900

Price is for both, but I may be willing to split them.

I'm in Vermont, so shoot me a PM if you're interested, you're welcome to plug in your bass and have a play before you buy. I won't post it as it's too big, but if you live close enough I'll drop it off if you can't pick it up.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
bump
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock