Hello dear UGers, I need someone to help me with a prank on my "friend" for his 18. birthday. The person who helps me has to be male, and preferably over 20, or atleast looking like that. (the older the better)

Whoever wants to help me should record a video of him saying:

Dear Josip, or should I call you Picek? I am flatthered that you like me, I like you too, especialy when you blink your eyes while you think, but I can't be in a relationship with you, I don't want to be seen in public with you. But if you want we can still send eachother pictures.

post that video on youtube and give me link to it.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by wtf290
Don't listen to this man.

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
wow, that sounds unspeakably lame.
I have no opinion on this matter.
This may have potential.

Actually, nah. The public bit is corny.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by Le_Bunny
Instead have him wearing a diaper, preferably over 40, balding and overweight saying: "I'm ready for you big boy."

Rofl. This.

"I land at the Airport on.."
RIP Tom Searle.
Is it just me, or does this prank sound like it sucks?
Quote by daytripper75
This man speaks the truth.
Well i aint a good pranker, can someone give me better ideas? Or a balding 40 years old diaper wearing person that wants to help me?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by wtf290
Don't listen to this man.

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Instead have him wearing a diaper, preferably over 40, balding and overweight saying: "I'm ready for you big boy."

THIS!!!!

Your original idea is pretty cool, too.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination