Page 1 of 4
so about 7 months ago , i had purple hair , and since then ive had it red , brown , black .... anyway , im seriously considering going back to purple , and i wanted UG's opinion on it . thats a pic of me btw , couldnt find any of me when i had purple hair , so just imagine that purple lol .
Attachments:
5689_1122366310947_1580767147_289721_7653955_n.jpg
YES!

Girls with blue/purple hair ****ing rule.

But Ze is right....it does look nice as it is...so unless you REALLY want to, i'd leave it as it is.

/contradiction
No don't go Purple.
please god no.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Nah, don't dye it.

Also, inb4 tits or gtfo.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by MH400
E-Marry me?

You know if you see someone in the street and then propose? The guy is usually considered a creep. I think the same rules would apply here.

Oh and Zegutiarist is right
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Forget about dyeing it, you should start conditioning it. It looks kinda matte.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm going to break the mould here and not be a creepy internet weirdo like the rest of you.

Don't dye it purple you dickhead. Hair is supposed to be natural looking colours, anybody that strays outside that is just some anime-convention attention seeking 12 year old that doesn't deserve my respect.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Nah very unnecessary
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
I'm against it personally. It won't really fit.
Edit: I mean I think it looks better this way.
Last edited by jimmyled at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm going to break the mould here and not be a creepy internet weirdo like the rest of you.

Don't dye it purple you dickhead. Hair is supposed to be natural looking colours, anybody that strays outside that is just some anime-convention attention seeking 12 year old that doesn't deserve my respect.

Is that the theme for today?

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
i think you should shave it. Bald girls are gorgeous.

RIP Jade goody goonight sweet princess
Quote by captainoid
Nice edit

Yeah haha

I looked at my OP and was like "She may take it seriously, and I'll look like a creep" lol

Then someone else took it seriously. lol
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Kensai
Is that the theme for today?

Yeah.

I've had enough caffeine to kill a polar bear, and now I'm in a foul mood.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by MH400
Yeah haha

I looked at my OP and was like "She may take it seriously, and I'll look like a creep" lol

Then someone else took it seriously. lol

I didn't take it seriously
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by rabidguitarist

I would refute this, but I've been to an anime-convention. But scene girls are hot so I must say dying the hair looks good.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah.

I've had enough caffeine to kill a polar bear, and now I'm in a foul mood.

Caffeine eh? You heading somewhere with a truck?
Quote by Kensai
Caffeine eh? You heading somewhere with a truck?

Yes.

And if I go below 50mph, a massive pheasant is going to turn up and play swingball with one of my testicles.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by em!ly
lol no , shaving my head is the last thing i want to do ha ha .... btw as for the marrige proposals , im really flattered guys but im only 15 and i dont think its legal in most countries for me to get wed ........ lol

What if I said that I have free candy in the back of my windowless van? Would that change your mind?
Quote by em!ly
as for the marrige proposals , im really flattered g

I was joking. I wouldn't go there, sorry. lol

Quote by em!ly
im only 15

RIP Tom Searle.
Pfft, you can have bright coloured hair without been a little scene kid, like i say mines brown pink and blue ( i got bored alright) but i go around in like a demin jacket from like the 70's and AC/DC shirts and what not.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yes.

And if I go below 50mph, a massive pheasant is going to turn up and play swingball with one of my testicles.

That's why I always drive with my doors closed. Keeps my massive balls from falling on the road, too.

Quote by em!ly
lol no , shaving my head is the last thing i want to do ha ha .... btw as for the marrige proposals , im really flattered guys but im only 15 and i dont think its legal in most countries for me to get wed ........ lol

Ah, so you're worried about the legal thing in some countries and not marrying strangers off the internet? You're not a russian bride are you?
Quote by em!ly

Try the Vatican.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yes.

Rofl!
Sig'd.

EDIT: On topic, no, purple hair doesn't go with long hair unless it's highlights.

If you wanna get it cut short (Aeon Flux short) and THEN do it, then it would look good.

In my opinion, anyhow.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by Kensai

That's why I always drive with my doors closed. Keeps my massive balls from falling on the road, too.

remember to have your balls under control before shutting the door thoug
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Don't do it, it's gorgeous this way.

this; if that's you TS, you are hot enough already.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 4