Right basically I recently purchased a Carvin V3 which didn't come with a power cable but I had an Engl thunder 50 which had one. However I have sold my Engl now and had to part with the power cable so now I am left with no power cable. So what I was wondering is whats the full name of one of these power cables you plug in the back of your amp head then run into a mains plugs? I just want to make sure I buy the right one, thanks.
what does the head of it look like?? or just go down to your hardware store describe it to them and they will show you which one they think it is and unless your a complete retard you should be able to remember what it looks like....and if you are a complete retard get someone to take a photo of the end of the cable staple it to your head and send you to the hardware store
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
I don't have that amp, but the amps that I have seen use THIS
If that is the right kind, remember to get the right fuse for it too.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
It's just a ordinary power cable.
Like the one on PCs...
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by mikey_360
3 prong kettle plug?

It has to fit a 3 prong connection on the back of my amp head.
Quote by GuitarHeroUK
Thats what it looked like thanks!

get the one silent murder suggested as it actual has a uk plug on it not a european