Gordon Brown should not be in charge of our country. He's a dim-witted, one-eyed Scottish bastard who should have been shot at birth. It was HIS idea to go into Afghanistan and now because of him and his mate Tony Blair, 204 innocent young men and women have been killed. Also, he keeps on doing things wrong, next he'll open up a portal to hell or something (inb4 OMFG MOCK THE WEEK). Sarcosy (French President) has led the French out of the recession. They went into recession after we did, and now they're coming out of it before us. Can no one see how fücking stupid Gordon Brown is? The Queen should just ****ing kill him.

tl;dr

Gordon Brown is a dick, discuss.
Yes he is, but there's no one else in major government that's better. They're all inept and useless.
Yeah, he's like, stupid and stuff.

Edit: Also, Politics thread?
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
That would be awesome if the Queen killed him by pretending to knight him. "I dub thee Sir Gordo--APRIL FOOLS!" *swipe*
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Carmel would be a better Prime Minister.

UK Citizen: "I'm totally against your tax laws!"
Carmel: *Banhammer*
RIP Tom Searle.
Politics thread...

Also, the odds are that whoever runs the country, they will be a useless, incompetent, lying prick.
yeah, he'll get voted out though.
i hate him and his government more than anyone... but i fail to see how the conservatives are going to be any better
we're pretty much doomed in this country. it's best to move away when you can.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9lEPYf4vQ seems appropriate

EDIT: Pretty much all political situations go like this, they went like this or they'll go like this, so Yay when he's out, and then start booing at his replacement.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Aug 19, 2009,
You think the prime minister is solely responsible for the decisions that this country makes?

They're mostly just the face of the government, and when the government fucks up, the prime minister becomes the scapegoat.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
It's spelt 'Sarkozy'.

And yes, I think we're largely aware of the ineptitude of Mr. Brown, not sure we needed retelling.
It's not Gordon Brown's fault that the English people are a bunch of disgusting useless morons.

/Irishness

*reported* Politics thread
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
It's not Gordon Brown's fault that the English people are a bunch of disgusting useless morons.

/Irishness

i'm not THAT digusting.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th