My sister has a really close (boy)friend, who's really obnoxious and annoying: For example, he put "Bruce Wayne" as part of his Facebook profile name. Anyway, he always breaks stuff in my house and annoys everybody, and I suspect he hit my little brother. Anyway, he broke the same brother's expensive birthday present, an awesome huge-ass Lego Tank, bought by my Uncle and Aunt, who are a little on the poor side. He decided it would be cool to play catch with it. I told him I'd beat the **** out of him if he doesn't buy a new one and deliver it. Also, as a side note, they keep on ranting in a Facebook Thread of their little group of friends (PAC), and I'm in the thread without being able to get out. S I told them to open a new one, as I hate seeing those (1) New Inbox things. He told me to **** off. It's funny, he's a puny ass idiot who looks like the bastard son of Carrot-Top and Ugly Betty. He also tries to diss my pacifism, because he wants to impress a girl (he only became right wing because of her). He's also constantly trying to piss off my friend, calling him a paedophile and threatening him, even though my friend is 6ft tall and has enormous muscles (he's on the right in my profile picture if you want to see). He thinks he can beat him up. Possible, because my friend is a little disabled, but the cheek of it! It's killing me!
Anyway, after telling my friend to go masturbate over little girls in the park, I decided to end it. Next time I see him I'm going to beat him up. I also considered giving his Facebook to /b/, but I try to stay as far away from there as I can, so it might help if one of you is willing. Anyway, should I beat him up?
tl;dr: A friend of my sister is breaking stuff around my house all the time, pissing off my family and trying to piss off my friend, should I beat him up?
cool story, bro
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Beat him up, HARD.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by JackalUK
Yes, but after you get the money for the gift.

Yes, obviously. Anyway, nothing is funny about this, and it's been bugging me for a long time. Anyone willing to give his name to /b/?

Are you twelve?

Don't ask UG to harass another person. Figure out your own problems.
Last edited by that_1_dude24 at Aug 19, 2009,
Shoot the guy
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Get your friend with enormous muscles to engage in a sex orgy with him.

Edit: God I hate Aus internet. Just noticed the reported.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
lol
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.
Anyway, after telling my friend to go masturbate over little girls in the park, I decided to end it

some friend you are
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by that_1_dude24

Are you twelve?

Don't ask UG to harass another person. Figure out your own problems.

16 1/2... Anyway, I AM figuring it out myself, but I'm not sure if it'd be OK to beat him up, AND he's my sister's best friend... Big disappointment for an In Absentia fan.
beat him up, then rape him for no apparent reason
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off