I'm currently writing an English project for school, and am using Word. But, any time I write words like "favour" or even "colour", it gives me the red line (as in wrong spelling). I tried changing it to UK English (the English I use most of the time), but it keeps switching back, and giving me the red lines under words. Help please?
I've always had the same problem, I just ignore it if I know the word is spelt correctly.
This happens on my Mac as well. It's supposed to be on 'British English', yet colour still gets a big fat red line under it. Annoys me oh-so much.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
CTRL+A. Then change to UK English. Maybe that works.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Get open office instead.

Open Office is amazing, best 300 dollars I've never spent.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."