Hey i need help with some few things :P

1. string hight . How to adjust the hight properly. Dont know how to set my bride ( angles ) and same with my neck . i get some buss below the 12 fret or the other way areound ( above 12 fr ) . And some times the buzz us killing me at fret 1 - 3

2. what string size to use . i have my guitar tuned in D ( D, g , c , f , a , d ) .
i played with 13 - 56 before but that was to thick . Now i play with 10 - 52 but getting more buzz but i still like the string gauge .

/ sorry about my english hope u guys understand
Through the fire and flames we carry on
I'd give the neck a bit more relief if your having buzz, do this by loosening the truss rod.
Quote by Ballovirta
Hey i need help with some few things :P

1. string hight . How to adjust the hight properly. Dont know how to set my bride ( angles ) and same with my neck . i get some buss below the 12 fret or the other way areound ( above 12 fr ) . And some times the buzz us killing me at fret 1 - 3

2. what string size to use . i have my guitar tuned in D ( D, g , c , f , a , d ) .
i played with 13 - 56 before but that was to thick . Now i play with 10 - 52 but getting more buzz but i still like the string gauge .

/ sorry about my english hope u guys understand

Well if your getting buzz, it is most likley due to the truss rod length. I always made the mistake that you action is to control fret buzz, but it controls height and the truss rod controls fret buzz.

As for the string gauge, I suggest 11's, but thats just me. Because your downtunin, you would get less buzz, or tune in E standard and Digitech Whammy 2 Half steps down, lol.
Hi guys thanks for the answers .

one more question is there any tips messures for height of the strings
To measure the strings, you could use a dial caliper if you have one, but you probably don't, so a ruler is probably your best bet. You can probably find some help in the Floyd setup thread, since the ZR trem is a licensed floyd. Here it is: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614226

EDIT: and that guitar looks amazing, btw.
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
Yeah its one of the best guitar i ever had. But still not used to play it it feels so comfort to