I have a fresh tattoo on my leg and i know how to care for them however am i okay to wear trousers? my other tattoos are on my shoulders so i could just wear a vest , and its too cold for shorts so are trousers okay? any precautions i should do?

Also what about tight jeans?
I don't think having anything heavy and capable of rubbing is a good idea, a light tracksuit or linen would suit better.
wouldn't these have been questions to ask the artist?

1. Go to the body mod thread.

2. Wear shorts or loose trousers, not tight jeans. Nothing that will rub.

3. Infact just throw the tight jeans away. Never wear them again.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
wouldn't these have been questions to ask the artist?

1. Go to the body mod thread.

2. Wear shorts or loose trousers, not skinny jeans. Nothing that will rub.

3. Infact just throw the skinny jeans away. Never wear them again.

Also this..lol
cover that **** up and it should be fine
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by maggot9779
Cover it with vaseline and put some clingfilm around it of you have to.

Was going to suggest this very thing.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Finally a girl with sense.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Ignore this. Go tighter. Get some leather.
After your tats healed, of course
...In my opinion.
Quote by maggot9779
Cover it with vaseline and put some clingfilm around it of you have to.

yeah. this.
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Quote by professorlamp
I have a fresh tattoo on my leg and i know how to care for them however am i okay to wear trousers?

It begins with you mentioning that you know how to care for your fresh tattoo. This is a perfect example of insecurity that you might be dealing with, possibly due to views that you are irresponsible...

Quote by professorlamp
my other tattoos are on my shoulders so i could just wear a vest , and its too cold for shorts so are trousers okay? any precautions i should do?

Other small psychological flaws appear as you continue to make a pronouncement about it being too cold for shorts, a bold and questionable statement that empowers you on a small personal level. However, you still show your insecurity, and possible state of being a hypochondriac, by once again admitting your belief of being unsafe, and asking yet another question, on what precautions you should take.

Quote by professorlamp
Also what about tight jeans?

Here is the real incriminating substance. Your earlier statements have earlier led to you being a possible closet homosexual....Perhaps you were aware of this, but your fragile state of mind, begging for a social simplicity, decided to say it out right, possibly for social attention or for some bizarre personal need.
The playground of the world
Quote by Benjibum2nd
Ignore this. Go tighter. Get some leather.
After your tats healed, of course

and spikes.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Ha! take those tight trousers off and wear a nice long floral skirt!!!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Quote by Eddie4President
It begins with you mentioning that you know how to care for your fresh tattoo. This is a perfect example of insecurity that you might be dealing with, possibly due to views that you are irresponsible...

Other small psychological flaws appear as you continue to make a pronouncement about it being too cold for shorts, a bold and questionable statement that empowers you on a small personal level. However, you still show your insecurity, and possible state of being a hypochondriac, by once again admitting your belief of being unsafe, and asking yet another question, on what precautions you should take.

Here is the real incriminating substance. Your earlier statements have earlier led to you being a possible closet homosexual....Perhaps you were aware of this, but your fragile state of mind, begging for a social simplicity, decided to say it out right, possibly for social attention or for some bizarre personal need.

Eddie4President nukes TS!

TS fainted!
Quote by Eddie4President
Big insecure rant dissing on TS

I thought DeliriumBassist was UG's Dr. Phil... Is someone feeling jealous?
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
Send out next question?

EDIT bit late
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Quote by saladforkspear
I thought DeliriumBassist was UG's Dr. Phil... Is someone feeling jealous?

Bassists can't PhD
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
Bassists can't PhD

Well, Dr. Phil can't PhD very well either, but that didn't stop him

EDIT: I think Dr. Phil secretly plays bass...

either way, you win
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.