Here's the deal, I need some fake ID so I can get an 18+ wristband at Reading fest this year.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? And don't suggest find someone 18+ that looks like me and use their ID, because there is nobody

Ta.
You have a passport right? Just scan it and change the birthdate, they wont notice.

edit, now that I think about it, bad idea.
Last edited by maggot9779 at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by filthandfury
Here's the deal, I need some fake ID so I can get an 18+ wristband at Reading fest this year.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? And don't suggest find someone 18+ that looks like me and use their ID, because there is nobody

Ta.

well give me your ticket i ll get the 18+ band and give it to you
Quote by maggot9779
You have a passport right? Just scan it and change the birthdate, they wont notice.

I think that's illegal
I've found TS a fake ID

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Aug 19, 2009,
So is having a fake ID with the plan to pass yourself off as older to gain things you shouldn't have access to.
i havn't heard any confirmation that there will be 18+ wristbands this year?

any evidence or you just being on the safe side?
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by maggot9779

I don't think anyone takes passport scans anymore because that's so easy to do.

Can't you get someone else to buy your drinks?
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I don't think anyone takes passport scans anymore because that's so easy to do.

Can't you get someone else to buy your drinks?

No, I was thinking you could just scan it and print it out like the orignal and put it in the actual passport thingey. But that would mean slicing it open, hence a bad idea
There's some good websites that do fake ID. I used one when I was younger (im 21 now) but it was a really good fake. Had holograms and everything!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
I didn't realise there was different wristbands for ages unless that's a new thing this year.

Anyway you can just go outside the festival and buy crates off the stalls there and they don't care how old you are.