good deal or bad deal? i'm thinking about trading the tele for one of these jazzmasters, because of all the tone control. not sure what to do

also
do you guys have the same problem i seem to have.
i get something new. am really happy with it for while then i want to trade it for something else. i have been doing this ever since i can remember. constantly trading guitars and amps. i think i just can't wait to get things i want. need to know if other people share my pain
It's called GAS. You have it. Go buy something. Warning: Any relief from buying something is only temporary.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Get the Jazzmaster !

me ? biased ?

Seriously though, try it out extensively first, because they're unique guitars. you might not like the sound.
Last edited by J-Master at Aug 19, 2009,
Get the Jazzmaster!

I'm also biased. I own one and I'm building another

But, JMs are always better than teles in my opinion. More versatile, better tone, cooler looks.
Quote by gregs1020
It's called GAS. You have it. Go buy something. Warning: Any relief from buying something is only temporary.

Side effects are cramping, bloating, headaches, diarrhea, nausea, increased thoughts of tone changing, severe feelings of regret, trouble swallowing, and syphilis.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Last edited by CullenT at Aug 19, 2009,
i always loved jazzmasters............until i played one.
with that said, i dont think many people would want a jazzmaster as there only guitar. so dont get rid of your tele to get one.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by gregs1020
and trouble swallowing...

totally adding that
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
i might just try to save up. this suxxxxxxx

actually i think im going to be going down to the loan office.