Not too long ago I bought a ZVex Fuzz Factory. I absolutely love the pedal, but it a knob is ever so slightly off it's place the sound is just completely different. A band mate suggested I mark my favorite spot with a sharpie.

I'd like to keep the resale value high in case for some reason, unbeknown to me, I choose to sell it. I thought of marking it with a glow in the dark pen I have.

So I ask, how do you all keep track of your knob positions, and do you have an suggestions for me?
alot of people use scotch tape and a marker, just draw the knobs and mark the positions on the tape then put it below the real knobs
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Sguit
Use a sharpie the wash it off when you sell it?

wouldn't that affect the paint on the pedal?
WOuld it not be the simplest just to have a separate piece of paper with your fav settings?
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
the fuzz factory is so touchy that if the knob is even a hair off the sound is just completely different... It's a real love hate relationship.

I love the pedal, but I hate how much of a baby it can be...
Everyone uses masking tape as george said.
Quote by Tombe
With pedals you can throw your guitar down for an impromptu pedal drone solo, whereas if you did that on a rack it would just look like you were programming your washing machine.