So I found one of those voice changer things, that's been sitting in the storage room in my house for who knows how long, and it occurred to me, that it may be a useful pedal.

i have no switches or pots as of now to add better tone-shaping options . . so i'll have to wait a while before i can give it a volume or even an on/off switch. unless someone could help me rig my cheap dano pedal into it, then i could have distortion as well.

would i just wire the output of the voice changer to the input of the distortion?

or have output of voice changer > DPST that has input of the distortion, and bypass > then both of those go to the same output jack

lastly, for power, to have them both run off the same power, would i just connect the positive & negative wires to each other?

basically the wiring is a microphone, that goes into a circuit board controlled by a 3-way rotary switch. and that leads to a speaker. now if i replace the mic & speaker with 1/4" jacks, that should work, right? i don't have any mono jacks right now . . but i have 2-3 stereo jacks. i know you can change a stereo jack into a mono, (at least i think you can) but i don't remember how to do it.

i'll have pics up soon.
Quote by Steve46
thanks alot ice condition!! your the breast!

The best bosom in all of UG.
well, nobody has replied yet, so i suppose i shall bump?

i got pics:

sorry if the quality is kinda bad.

i've figured out the general wiring. i just need to know what value pots to use. and what cap's i'll need for treble boost/cut mid boost/cut and bass boost/cut
Quote by Steve46

At first I was like huh.... but I think you could probably make it work. If you ripped out the guts of another pedal, you could prolly put it straight in and add the jacks... can we get picks of the connections for the mic and speaker? Btw, what are the sounds it makes? I'm guessing you can probably get a pretty cool lo-fi sound out of it.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
i've already figured out the wiring, i just need to know what i need to make a simple EQ.

i still need to find another jack, because the speaker is still wired to it and you can't hear well as there is nothing driving the speaker.
Quote by Steve46