So im looking at getting a c1 plus but i need to tighten the bottom end a bit. how can i enhance the bottom end a bit? would pickup swaps help? im looking to run it via a 6505 and carvin v3.

(i want that scale of guitar so i can run 10 gauges on it and shred comfortably).
I really doubt new pickups will make more different than putting a EQ in the chain. When it comes to only bottom end, that is...

Quote by vigenharutyunya
^^ i have to...

hmm idk actually i wonder whats the difference between the C-1 and C-1 plus?

Much... The regular C-1 is lower budget line. C-1 Plus is very different with 24.75 scale length and unique features only this line has.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Aug 19, 2009,
i thought schecters were 25.5" scale guitars... if not i'd recommend hotter pickups. but i really thought they were all 25.5"... haha
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I prefer 24.75 scale guitars, but that's just because they're easier for me to play standing up.

my guitars have tight enough bottom end as it is, it's pretty much al in your EQ
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
if you are adamant on non eq pedals or different eq'ing then you can look for pickups with a higher low end, i think the SD JB has a highpowered low end.
~Defiant~
Quote by vigenharutyunya
yeah smae thing here.. C-1 is 25.5" isnt it???

c1 plus
Quote by vigenharutyunya
^^ i have to...

hmm idk actually i wonder whats the difference between the C-1 and C-1 plus?

C-1:
active Duncan Designed pickups
comes in FR or string-thru. (FR is LFR)

C-1+:
passive duncan designed
string-thru only
coil split
nicer finish (IMO)
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
If you want a tight bottom end, you should get an amp for that.
www.diamondamplification.com
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz