No offense, it's good, but it's more deathcore, not technical death, in my opinion. Technical death would be:

"Stabwound" by Necrophagist.

But I like it, PM me when you get a vocallist.

PS-
I'm not just bashing you 'cuz you're Christian, I'm Christian too.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Yea man its cool. Thanks for the input. (Necrophagist owns.)
We audition for vocalist this Friday, so I will keep you posted.
OK, sweet, looking foward to it. You guys might want to check out With Blood Comes Cleansing. They seem like something you guys might like.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
haha yea I've heard them before. They are all right. As far as Christian deathcore goes, I love impending dooms first album. didnt really like the new one.
Nice! Although don't get a vocalist who sounds like impending doom (can't understand any thing he screams, everyshong sound like "ooooowahhh O, O waht, waht")
AWESOMEEE

need a vocalist, but you know that

AWESOME
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Hey dude. I really like it. Sounds kind of more like deathcore to me (not a bad thing at all).
Nice work though!
Thanks for all the input guys! But once again (as if on cue) we are having troubles.
Just as everything was starting to fall into place, our drummer has decided that He doesn't like the musical direction we are headed (We are headed in a tech death direction, He's more of a hardcore/deathcore guy) and might resign. Its on a friendly level (we are still all good friends) but we may need a new drummer. If that is the case and you would like to play drums for us, just comment on this thread. Thanks!

TOA
I'm not going to say it sounds like deathcore, because subgenres in subgenres is really nit picking. I do like the rif***e. It's played smoothly and sounds professional in the sense I can imagine this being on an album. Depending on the vocalist you get I think this could be awesome. I give you a 8/10

crit me? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21341839#post21341839
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Just an update from the TOA camp.
Our drummer has quit, so if you live in the austin area and play drums hook us up!
Also we are going to do some revising and editing on our material making the sound more focused. We probably wont record anything new for a while, but i'll keep you guys posted. :c)
Thanks!

TOA
hey homeh, **** sounds tight, good production too. i'll do vox for yall if you want... i sound like a mix of impending doom, corpsegrinder from cc and oli from bmth.
Thanks guys!
Joey, if you are interested in doing vocals, just fill out the application on our myspace and we will get back to you.
Thank you so much for the criticism!

TOA
1 thing to nitpick. I don't think you should have more than one bass drop in a song as the segue into a breakdown.

Other than that, I'd buy your album as long as you don't get a sh*t singer, lol.
haha thanks alot guys! we really enjoy your feedback.
Unfortunantly, we cant really start auditioning for vocals until we get a new drummer.
Soooooooooo if you are in the austin area (austin, roundrock, leander, cedar park...) We would LOVE for you to play drums or scream for us. If you are interested just fill out the applications in our blog.
Oh and we plan on moving pretty fast once we get a steady line up so be ready!
Hope to have the full 5 track demo out by this summer. :c)
Thanks guys!

TOA
Sounds sick. Riffing was nice, breakdowns were nice, solo was nice. I'm mean, what can I say? Haha, it was a very well put together song, so kudos to you.

If you have the time, could you take a look at my new song? Its called Angel Lust, its progressive death metal, and one of my first of its type. Any feedback would be appreciated. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1198812
New song is up guys!
Let us know what you think.

TOA
Just letting all you dudes following us on UG know, that we are holding the final auditions for vocals next week. So we will hopefully have vocals on our tracks within the next month!
But in the meantime, Comments and constructive criticism on the new track would be so appreciated! (as well as the old one if you wish.)
Like what could be improved to make it better? what did we do right? (if anything)
Thanks alot and godbless.
www.myspace.com/tidesofattrition

TOA