i have an M-audio duo interface and i was wondering if its compatible with pro tools? i wanna upgade my DAW from reaper
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Quote by Tig Bitties
i have an M-audio duo interface and i was wondering if its compatible with pro tools? i wanna upgade my DAW from reaper

m-audio stuff will only work with pro-tools m-powered i believe. also pro tools M isnt really an upgrade from reaper. id say honestly reapers is probabally a bit better. just my opnion
ok. can you get pro tools that will work with any interface? The reason i ask is cause i need to get it for school soon
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
no, protools only works with digidesign hardware. The cheapest way to get into protools is to buy something like this http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Digidesign-Mbox-2-Micro?sku=242044
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Pro Tools M powered should work with it and i would definatly go for it, Pro Tools M powered and Pro Tools LE are virtually the same, i have pro tools m powered easy to use not familar with reaper though
IRON MAIDEN
8th Feb 2008, Melbourne, Australia

Quote by SatanicShredder
One time I shat on the floor on janitor appreciation day.

Wasn't even caught.

Certificate in Music Industry 2, 3 & 4