So... People have always said i was a god singer, that my voice is amazing and that... in fact, i really like my voice (no "if you like your voice, dont to these vocals" plz), and i also like those ****ing crazy death metal vocals and growling a lot.
I want to do those vocals myself, but i can only do them when my voice is too low, if i try to get it louder, the notes wont come out, and looks like im talking with a sore throat, wich isnt. Probably i just need practice, so, i wanted to ask you guys if you could link me some lessons to train, and some tips as well. Thanks (:

PS: melodeath vocals i would like for mine to look like: CoB, Norther, Dark Tranqulity, In Flames,... mostly CoB
There's a growling thread floating around here somewhere, ask there.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Just put "The Growling Thread" into the searchbar
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
try to get a feel as if your throat is closing up, tense those muscle, then kinda scream with a smooth sort of feel to it, and you can produce metal vocals, thats how it works for me
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Somebody actually wants to sound like Alexi Laiho?

Really, if you like your voice, don't do these vocals. Somebody might punch you in the neck.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Well said fish, Alexi's a bad vocalist
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!