Thanks for critiquing my song!

I like A Grim December the best, Very tight recording quality and the drums sound good, you should add bass though, which if you don't have a bass, you can always record your basslines on your guitar and than downshift that recording an octave to get a "bass" in your music. Overall very well done you should add some vocals and it would be great!
I have a bassist i have to wait for him to get free to record lol.put i never thought about turning my guitar to a bass thanks for the info. Also vocals are being processed all i do is write the music well come up with a concept a test it out.
thanks for the crit man. i've got another song up, and i posted the link below. have a listen.

grim december was good man. i loved the tone and playing. great distortion. i was feet tappin along. but yeah bass would be good. and vocals at some point. but the beef of the track is done. nothing else to say realy. sounds good.

crit mine/? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1191206
Last edited by chasepalmer at Aug 29, 2009,
instead of using riffworks for drums(so easy to spot if you use the program, lol), you should program your drums in midi(I use guitar pro 5 and export as midi), and then use somethhie drumkit for hell, or addicting drums. The drums just don't fit the song as well as they would if you programmed them FOR the song note by note.

The guitar riffs are pretty good though.

Sounds a tad bit repetitive, but Im sure vocals would fix that, so no need to change anything.

Thanks for the crit also.
Quote by 1crazyboy7
instead of using riffworks for drums(so easy to spot if you use the program, lol), you should program your drums in midi(I use guitar pro 5 and export as midi), and then use somethhie drumkit for hell, or addicting drums. The drums just don't fit the song as well as they would if you programmed them FOR the song note by note.

The guitar riffs are pretty good though.

Sounds a tad bit repetitive, but Im sure vocals would fix that, so no need to change anything.

Thanks for the crit also.

I also use ableton live lite 7 for drums. But the riff works is temp till my band can come and record thanks on the advise.
Quote by mynamesbetter
dude, stop replying on your own thread.

Its my thread and i will update as i like if you have nothing musical to discuss then please leave.