Yes it's time for another "help my friend win a contest" thread. These have usually been pretty successful so i want to see if the pit can help out this time.

Linkage: http://www.gorillamusic.com/25000-record-deal-contest-voting/
Vote for: Imperfect Deity

This should be a worthy challenge to see how much "strength in numbers" the pit really has so don't let him down.

Also don't let this thread die as the contest only has about 7 days left i think.

Thanks Alot Pit.
Quote by RU Experienced?
They spelled "deity" incorrectly in their band name

No thanks.

That was the website's fault not the band's fault the band did mean it to be "Deity"
Quote by Don't Read This
That was the website's fault not the band's fault the band did mean it to be "Deity"

I don´t buy it.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
I don´t buy it.

I am insulted sir.

Quote by qsceszxdwa
ok the top has almost 1000 votes, your friend's got... almost 100....

sooo...

Well i voted.

Yes exactly that's why i came to the pit
I voted for "A Mourning Rain" is that right? damn it wasn't... well they got my vote!
idk if thats really fair?
i mean what if other bands from the contest(which is HIGHLY likely) saw this as cheating?
and yeah they need to get spell check done :P
Quote by cainmd
not voting for them, maybe if they were better

agreed, sorry i dont like the vox at all
900 is quite a big number here...good luck. i voted.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Wow, lots of pricks on UG today.
I voted for 'em. They're actually pretty good. Only thing that's bad is the recording quality.

Good luck helpin' out your friend
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
second thought, after listening to Endless Echo or whatever, sounds like they ripped off an anberlin riff xD
i voted for your friends, hope they win
Quote by BeastlyBassist
Wow, lots of pricks on UG today.
I voted for 'em. They're actually pretty good. Only thing that's bad is the recording quality.

Good luck helpin' out your friend

Which is why they need the record contract deal lol
I was looking at the band members and when i got to the last one, i was like wow, that is pretty stereotypical.

but anyway i dont think your friends are going to win no matter how many people in the pit will vote. most will probably vote against.
-no sig-
I voted. Remember that one time where there was a kid who needed votes, and we brought him to first with over 600 or so votes?

Maybe it can happen this time.

Just some inspiration.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I was gonna vote for your band but then I saw a picture of guys flashing me and I felt guilty not voting for them. So I voted for your band and their band and then felt the need to vote for everyone on the page so they wouldn't feel left out. So...I voted, but I also voted for everyone else
Quote by RU Experienced?
They spelled "deity" incorrectly in their band name

No thanks.

Well, the band name IS "Imperfect Diety", so maybe it was intentional?