Well i had a Carvin V3 and was seconds away from ordering a B-52 At-112 but as luck would have it, my car broke down and i needed a transmission job!

So of course i needed some cash so I had to sell my v3 and I couldnt order my B-52 so sad day for me of course but I did get a replacement albeit nowhere near as great as those amps lol. I just got a used epi valve junior head and a boss ds-1

It could be much worse though its cleans are great and perfect for jazzier things that i do play. and for full band settings or when i can i just crank it and od it which actually sounds extremely good for a $90 head. This is extremely loud though for bedroom practice though so i have to use a ds-1 which sounds kinda crappy but is actually making my practices more beneficial. I can hear almost all mistakes i have to make and I have to try much harder to make things sound good.

So in other words it could have been much worse but it is a sad day to part with my beloved V3
ha well thanks guys but yeah my playing is already cleaning up quite a bit. and besides this just gives an excuse to get a nicer amp down the line
Quote by loafy1991
ha well thanks guys but yeah my playing is already cleaning up quite a bit. and besides this just gives an excuse to get a nicer amp down the line

I 'downsized' my rig to a VJr a few months ago... This led to me 'upsizing' my rig to a Bassman several months later. Good times.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Sorry bro.

But man, I've been working for 5 years straight and still don't have a car..... maybe cuz I have cool equipment paired with the excessive debt.

So don't feel too bad
SNAD!

I would have pawned the V3 until you had the cash to buy it back. I know how it goes though. If you don't have a car, you can't work, so you can't get paid, so you can't get more gear, etc etc.

pics and clips or its a Amplug!