I mean I understan about quavers and semi quavers and all.

And I can read music on the keyboard.

I can't read music on the guitar.

Could you suggest me websits which will teach me how to read.

I mean I know the notes of the leadger line and can figure out if there above the leager line, but just not on the guitar.

Thank you very much.
Quote by blue_strat
www.musictheory.net

or do you mean tab?

Not Tab, but acctually sheet music, like what Violinists use to read msuic, I want to be able to read sheet music.

Thanks I'll check the webstite out.
Sounds like you just need to learn the notes of the neck, and practice on some simple songs to me. There's no special way to read music for guitar - the only difference with other instruments is the number of ways you can play each note - and I think choosing which position and fingering to use is down to experience more than anything else.
Quote by zhilla
Sounds like you just need to learn the notes of the neck, and practice on some simple songs to me. There's no special way to read music for guitar - the only difference with other instruments is the number of ways you can play each note - and I think choosing which position and fingering to use is down to experience more than anything else.

I know the fret notes.

Its just i get confused like if a dot is on the D I wouldnt know which D to play.
As Wesselbindt said, the first C on the A string is middle C, so find some simple stuff you can play all in first position for starters - do a search for free beginner violin music or something like that. When you're confident in first position start trying more comples stuff. Knowing where to play a note is down to having enough experience and confidence to look ahead in the music and see what else is coming up, so you can decide where would be most practical to play it - not that I can do that very well yet either lol
No website is magically going to make you able to sightread. Cut to the chase, grab alot of simple pieces, and practise sightreading them.