Hi.

I need help finding a new pickup. I'm looking for a humbucker to put in bridge position. This needs ordered from thomann, since i'm going to buy other stuff from there.

Budget: up to 70 EUR
Style: Mostly for metal/rock, like metallica, Oasis, COC, ACDC etc.
LINK TO THOMANN - PICKUPS

Thanks.
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Yea umm, were going to need some more info.
What guitar and amp are you using, what is wrong with your pickup now that you want to change?
Quote by Ghold125
Yea umm, were going to need some more info.
What guitar and amp are you using, what is wrong with your pickup now that you want to change?

I'm stripping an old, used Flying V. It's just a small project i'm having fun with, so i'm not building the ultimate guitar. The bridge pickup is very poor. I'm also replacing some of the electronics.

My amp is a Marshall DSL 100 on a 2x12 cab.
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
O with Marshall I woulnt recomend the invader mine gets muddy with em....
but the dimebucker is a bit above what u set as ur price range ( worth it) but not sure if u still want to go for it
What about a Seymour duncan SH-6B?
Go with a DiMarzio Super Distortion for the bridge, and a DiMarzio PAF Pro (if you play leads) or take a look at the Seymour Duncan Jazz for the neck also.
Quote by ironmaiden1313
I would say a dimebucker (my fav) or a invader....

TS - Duncan Custom 5, Dimarzio Breed or DImarzio Norton.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull

TS - Duncan Custom 5, Dimarzio Breed or DImarzio Norton.

Like this or this?
I need to get to the bottom of this, i'm probably ordering today.
Quote by perkristian876

you have the air norton in your link.

he suggested(as well as I) the norton.

there is a huge difference
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by JLT73
you have the air norton in your link.

he suggested(as well as I) the norton.

there is a huge difference

Figured. Can you help me find the norton on the page?
Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (SH-14) sounds right up your street, or maybe even a SD Custom Custom (the Alnico II version - SH-11) for a slightly smoother tone, depends on the character of the wood and hardware you're going to use on the guitar really. Those would be my top two picks, anyway.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by Ghold125
Go with a DiMarzio Super Distortion for the bridge, and a DiMarzio PAF Pro (if you play leads) or take a look at the Seymour Duncan Jazz for the neck also.

I just ordered a super dist, paf pro, and an air norton for my rg2250 this morning as a matter of fact.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab