Page 1 of 2
chik-fil-a

well, it is the most delicious, anyway...
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
No such thing.

Unless Panera Bread does drive-thru now.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Dirge Humani

I cannot believe Subway isn't on the list while McDonald's is.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Subway.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
Quote by sk8boardbob2
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Subway.

Quote by BlueDaze
Subway?

Or is that whole Subway diet a lie?

Quote by Splashed
I cannot believe Subway isn't on the list while McDonald's is.

Really?
Quote by BlueDaze
Subway?

Subway isn't really that healthy. Once you put toppings on the sandwich it really isn't healthy anymore.

Those lying bastards.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by BlueDaze
Subway?

I think it's a half lie. You can eat healthy there, just dont put on sauce, and order the healthiest thing (most likely a veggie sub).

No processed food is healthy, this is a moot point.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I haven't even heard of anything on that list except for McDonalds.

Ive heard of Taco Del Mar. My buddy worked at one, but other than that...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
subway is more unhealthy for you than mcdonalds, read the labels its right there! all that **** they pack into those sandwhiches is deadly, the meat and sauces are all full of sugars and salts, that sweet chilli chicken is pure sugar, the buns are uber salty too.
salad
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
'This economy makes it tough to ignore fast food: It's inexpensive, and satisfying. '

How the **** is it inexpensive?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Nandos

nando s isnt fast food
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by frankibo
subway is really healthy apart from the salt content which is absurdly high

not to mention the amount of mayo makes the atlantic look like a puddle
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Fast food and healthy do not go together. Unless you get a side salad from McDonalds which is basically iceberg lettuce and has almost no nutritional value. Fast food is very, very unhealthy. The sodium content is ridiculous (high sodium can cause high blood pressure which can also lead to really bad heart problems!) and it's so greasy and fatty and high calories but it's so delicious. I don't eat it though.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by lefthandman9876
subway is more unhealthy for you than mcdonalds, read the labels its right there! all that **** they pack into those sandwhiches is deadly, the meat and sauces are all full of sugars and salts, that sweet chilli chicken is pure sugar, the buns are uber salty too.

I'm sorry but WeightWatchers says EVERYTHING that's a sandwich that they serve there is good for your diet... so...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by meh!
'This economy makes it tough to ignore fast food: It's inexpensive, and satisfying. '

How the **** is it inexpensive?

If you look outside of the dollar menu it is VERY expensive for what you get. Hell, even on the dollar menu you don't get a lot of food.

A whopper or a big mac meal is about $6. I can make an entire stir fry for about $10-15 and that will feed about four people.

(and that, I have to order like four things off of the dollar menu for it to fill me. Most of the time I do a burger, chicken, and fries and put them all together (and get a small drink to drink))
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
chik-fil-a

well, it is the most delicious, anyway...

Seconded
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by lordofthefood1
If you look outside of the dollar menu it is VERY expensive for what you get. Hell, even on the dollar menu you don't get a lot of food.

A whopper or a big mac meal is about $6. I can make an entire stir fry for about $10-15 and that will feed about four people.

(and that, I have to order like four things off of the dollar menu for it to fill me. Most of the time I do a burger, chicken, and fries and put them all together (and get a small drink to drink))

it's just bizarre. You can buy ****ing cheese, buns and burgers and make like 10 for what it costs for 2 big macs or whatever.

I meant, they're alright. But they're not worth what they cost.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Dirge Humani
Well, if WeightWatchers says it, it has to be true.

My mom lost 70 pounds with their help... I'm believing them...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by meh!
it's just bizarre. You can buy ****ing cheese, buns and burgers and make like 10 for what it costs for 2 big macs or whatever.

I meant, they're alright. But they're not worth what they cost.

Oh, I read you completely wrong. I guess we agree.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Just_a_picker
Seconded

^Yes, Chik-Fil-A is quite awesome. Love their lemonade

I agree with that list that was linked, except quite a few aren't fast food. Chipotle is, however, amazing.

This thread is now about chipotle burritos?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Shred Head
Subways are healthy. Whole grains, relatively lean meat and vegetables.

Not really. Unless you get only a 6 inch sub w/o mayo and other fatty condiments. They're very, very high in sodium which is really bad. The average person (in the U.S, and I don't agree with this, it should be lower) should consume no more than 2,000-2,400 mg of sodium per day. An average 6 inch sub form Subway has 1,000+. It's safe to consume about 1,500-16,00 mg of sodium per day. Also they're packed full of carbs, which can be good or bad depending on your diet.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by Warheart1188 at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by JacobTheMe
I haven't even heard of anything on that list except for McDonalds.

you haven't heard of panera bread?

weeeeeird.
Sent from my iPad.
Page 1 of 2