Hey guys I am asking you if you can help me find a good amplifier. My budget is $350 and I am looking for tube, and yes, I could definatly go used. I play thrash metal, and one amp I looked into was the B-52 AT112, and I like it. However, I can't find the thing anywhere.
You guys have any suggestions???

EDIT: Ok guys I can see that this whole thread is going to be AT112 suggestions so can you please tell me some other ones, as I told you the AT112 is already one of my major choices
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Last edited by noob888 at Aug 19, 2009,
I think they're discontinued.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Kozlic
I think they're discontinued.

no, its still around.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B52-60Watt-1x12-Tube-Combo?sku=480046

i've heard great things about the amp. definitely a good choice if you are looking at the $300-$500 price range.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Quote by noob888

EDIT: Ok guys I can see that this whole thread is going to be AT112 suggestions so can you please tell me some other ones, as I told you the AT112 is already one of my major choices

Well, for $350 - there really are not a lot of other choices. It really is the best bang for the buck. I see them on craigslist for slightly more than New price and it is still a good value.

Try using the link in my sig.

Otherwise, I suggest a used Valveking or Peavey XXL or Ultra if you can find one.

Edit: Used Peavey Classic 30 can do Thrash with an OD pedal.