Hey people,

Ive got 2 simple amps. One of the amps comes from a guitar combo pack (crap guitar + crap amp cheap) and the other one is a bit more powerfull but still simple. They have very different sounds and I want to try and combine the sounds of the amps. Can I do this by simple putting a cable between line out of one amp and input of the other?
I dont mind the sound. I want to experiment (they sound like crap anyways:P). What I'd like to know is if its possible and wont it blow my amp up or anything.
Quote by vigenharutyunya
I guess you can.. some of the amps provide a speaker emulation cirquit on the line outs but whatever..
one thingto remember is DONT CRANK EM ALL!!! or you'll get BURN IT DOWN.. Or roastbeafamp!

Allright, thanks for the answer. So I wont damage any gear aslong as I keep the volume/gain at a decent level?

Also, is there anyone that has actually tried this?
Like i said if you dont crank it up it wont blow or something.. it'll be the same as like connecting your amp to the PC or something..
just plug em to each other with volume on 0 on both... then reduce volume on the second one (the one that will be the last in the chain) a bit.. and start reducing the first one until.... IT BLOWSS!!! (jk )

Disclaimer: V doesnt carry any reposibility for burnt hands face, face hair, fried amps and other damaged merchandise (like ballss!!!! )
Last edited by vigenharutyunya at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by Haaspaas
Hey people,

Ive got 2 simple amps. One of the amps comes from a guitar combo pack (crap guitar + crap amp cheap) and the other one is a bit more powerfull but still simple. They have very different sounds and I want to try and combine the sounds of the amps. Can I do this by simple putting a cable between line out of one amp and input of the other?

OH try a splitter