I read about this pickup online, and heard that it is a sonic combination of the JB and '59. Is there any truth to this?
Quote by Aidy Damage
Cool pickup, bro.

Damnit, Aidy.

Anyways:
http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/custom-shop/humbuckers/brobucker/

See if that helps. =/

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
I'm sorry, I had to!

In all honesty, this sounds right up my street- I might get one and see how it sounds.
Does it stop all of the bros from ruining your tone?

Seems cool though, when I get some money for my project guitar, i might try one of these
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
Last edited by Metlhead443 at Aug 19, 2009,
I want them to come out with a BraBucker.

Or maybe a BrohamBucker.
Quote by Metlhead443
Does it stop all of the bros from ruining your tone?

Seems cool though, when I get some money for my project guitar, i might try one of these

They're pricey- as a Custom Shop item, they'll start at $160. If it is true that they ARE the ultimate hot PAF, then in my book it would be worth every penny.
It's pretty much their version of a hot PAF. Basically the hottest pickup that could still be considered in that PAF range (typically 7k-10k) with all of Seymour's PAF appointments, Leesona wound, butyrate bobbins, PE wire, etc.

The folks on the SD seem to really like it.
Quote by al112987
It's pretty much their version of a hot PAF. Basically the hottest pickup that could still be considered in that PAF range (typically 7k-10k) with all of Seymour's PAF appointments, Leesona wound, butyrate bobbins, PE wire, etc.

The folks on the SD seem to really like it.

That's what I had heard, that it was basically a true replica PAF with wood spacers and everything, but slightly tweaked for sound and output.