I was wondering if anyone had any presets they made that are immitating bands that were not given a preset in the factory.... i will am looking for custom band presets or song presets but here is a list of bands anjd song presets i would LOVE to have that were not included, so if anyone has these I would greatly appreciate it

Avenged Sevenfold (Synyster Gates)
Bullet For My Valentine
B.B. King
Rise Against
Thunderstruck Preset
Mr. Crowley
good luck getting CD quality on it
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid
Quote by The_Toki

Yeah, this thread gives you lots of nice settings.
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
Slash of Guns N' Roses <<<<< these settings kick ass on this bad amp! =/
Sell that Spider III on Craigslist to a sucker. Come back to us with what money you got for it. We'll pick you out a fun tube amp to start getting you a "real" tone out of. True tone doesn't have a "preset". Unless of course it's an Axe Fx.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Wow. The Spider fail is thick today.

People just want to press a button and boom, be a rock star. Get a new amp and then learn what personal tone is all about.

It's like there's a freshly baked batch of tits who don't have a clue what makes a good guitar amp...
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

People just want to press a button and boom, be a rock star. Get a new amp and then learn what personal tone is all about.

+1
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Doesn't work that way, does it?
I like being able to make my own tones.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.