Page 1 of 2
So I was opening the fridge today to get me some Nuka-Cola and as I was closing the refridgerator door I remembered how I always wondered how the light went off..

What about you guys?

*Changed because Ruler Kensai gave me a finger-wagging.*

UG DOES forgive, then eventually forgets

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Anyone who sucks my dick is special.
Last edited by WonderBagel at Aug 19, 2009,
I was wondering why things used to be black and white and now they're in colour. I had watched old movies, which obviously were in B&W so I thought everything was in B&W back then.

Also, when watching sports summaries on the news I always wondered how the cameramen knew exactly when to turn on their cameras in time for a goal. I hadn't heard of editing.

And I wondered why women didn't get pregnant from swimming in public pools, considering all the male genitalia present.

Ah, the blissful ignorance of being a child.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Aug 19, 2009,
When I was young I stumbled across a a website called Ultimate-Guitar and checked out the forums and went to a place called the pit. I looked at a few threads and thought "WTF was TS thinking" ...

To this day I shall never know

Edit : +1 to the B&W im movies Kensai that always got me
Quote by TheQuailman
So I was sneaking up on that girl with that rag and some chloroform...

Quote by Oh Shize
Tell her to get back in the kitchen.

SAVE GIBSON
Last edited by Geo Rules at Aug 19, 2009,
I was not tricked by society as a child.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
I was not tricked by society as a child.

Well then how the hell did you end up here?

UG DOES forgive, then eventually forgets

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Anyone who sucks my dick is special.
Quote by Kensai
I was wondering why things used to be black and white and now they're in colour. I had watched old movies, which obviously were in B&W so I thought everything was in B&W back then.

It was though, wasn't it?

signature
I used to wonder how the snake survived down the little hole in the side of the sink, you know, the one that keeps it from overflowing?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

i always thought that all dogs were boys and all cats were girls and that the offspring of their coupling if it was female would be cat and male a dog
Quote by Kensai
I was wondering why things used to be black and white and now they're in colour. I had watched old movies, which obviously were in B&W so I thought everything was in B&W back then

I thought i was the only one.

My Grandpa was in a black and white picture and I asked him why we are all in color now and he said "I invented color a while back".
I did not find this website as a child.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
On one of the first episodes of Pokemon there were some fish in a fishtank. Not fish pokemon, just fish, real ones. That huge interpretation of Ash being in a coma explained that though.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by Ledforthehead

My Grandpa was in a black and white picture and I asked him why we are all in color now and he said "I invented color a while back".

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I was tricked by society as a young adult.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by SteveHouse

I miss Calvin and Hobbes so much.

On topic: I used to wonder what happened to roadkill. I thought there was like an army of vultures that cleaned that stuff off the road.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by Kensai

Also, when watching sports summaries on the news I always wondered how the cameramen knew exactly when to turn on their cameras in time for a goal. I hadn't heard of editing.

And I wondered why women didn't get pregnant from swimming in public pools, considering all the male genitalia present.

I can imagine you still wondering all of these things...
And welcome back old man

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
He's not an old man... He gave up and came clean last year I think.

Aslo, he's been back.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Ledforthehead

What a filthy liar.

Quote by jemjabella42
I can imagine you still wondering all of these things...
And welcome back old man

Awwh

So, smartypants, share some of your childhood mysteries
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i htought cartoons lived in the tv...
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
When my dad was watching football I always thought that the players could see those yellow lines being drawn on the screen when they did replays and stuff. That always led me to wonder how they were doing that and how they dissapeared and how the players saw it happening. I had quite the imagination. XD XD
You know those heat detecting security things with the little red light in? My school told me there was a fairy in there that watched for burglars. I wanted to smash them to let the faries out so they'd grant me wishes and stuff.
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Quote by TheBurningFish
Quote by suckersdream
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
I always thought there was a man inside the tv and he drew all the shows on paper and just stuck them up to the screen. We had a massive 50'' TV that must've gone atleast 3 feet back when I was growing up.

And I used to always think when I was in the car driving somewhere, that all the other cars were racing with us.

Also, whenever I went to the mall with my mom, there would be these buzzing sounds that would play every so often through the mall speakers. I always wondered what they were and my mom was messing with me and told me that they meant that some kid was misbehaving, I was forever scared by the buzzing sounds at the mall.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Last edited by pHaKe at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by TEK34
How do traffic lights work? Are there moles underground pressing buttons? That's the only realistic explanation.

Read my post. It's all fairies. smash them and let them out.
Moles? Pfft! Idiot
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Quote by TheBurningFish
Quote by suckersdream
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by Kensai

Color wasn't invented until 1948. It was a secret program started by the Nazis to confuse the British. It was completed in 1948 by a team at Walt Disney that had their own secret color program going during the war to confuse the Japs.
What you see today are actually color films of a black and white world.

Edit: Damn you to hell Calvin and Hobbs poster. Damn you to hell.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by Jackal58
Color wasn't invented until 1948. It was a secret program started by the Nazis to confuse the British. It was completed in 1948 by a team at Walt Disney that had their own secret color program going during the war to confuse the Japs.
What you see today are actually color films of a black and white world.

Edit: Damn you to hell Calvin and Hobbs poster. Damn you to hell.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
Read my post. It's all fairies. smash them and let them out.
Moles? Pfft! Idiot

Fairies don't exist, you ninny. Anyone older than 3 knows that! It's the moles who control traffic lights!
After watching Toy Story, I couldn't understand why my toys never talked to me and came alive. I would sit down and say to them "It's ok, I know you're actually alive. You can trust me."
You know when you see an infomercial and at the end it says "Call the number on your screen!"? I thought that meant you needed to use your tv as a phone somehow and then you could order whatever the product was. It ****ed with my head
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
I was always afraid to eat Trix yogurt because I thought it would have a reverse effect from the commercials and turn everything into black and white.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by TEK34
Fairies don't exist, you ninny. Anyone older than 3 knows that! It's the moles who control traffic lights!

I was told they existed by people I trusted. My mum told be those dandelion seeds that float about were faires so I used to try and catch them. Turned out I had hayfever, I thought faries didn't like me.
I used to watch old kids TV shows on VHS like bagpuss and Magic Roundabout. They're Psychadelic As Hell . They were massive mysteries, who made these worlds?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Quote by TheBurningFish
Quote by suckersdream
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Last edited by GuyWhoDoesStuff at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by SteveHouse

Hi Steve. Glad to see you found pleasure in my failure.

Quote by TEK34

Tell Ozzie that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Kensai

This.

My child mystery was "what comes after the end of the Universe"
I always wondered why dreams came true to kids in movies, but not me.

Guitars: - ESP LTD EC-1000 (See-Through Green)
- Ibanez AXS32 (Wine Red)

In desperate need of a JCM 800/5150...
Quote by xxxFMDxxx
When my dad was watching football I always thought that the players could see those yellow lines being drawn on the screen when they did replays and stuff. That always led me to wonder how they were doing that and how they dissapeared and how the players saw it happening. I had quite the imagination. XD XD

I used to think the same thing lol
Page 1 of 2