I only have a permit right now, but I go out alone to give rides sometimes to my friends. I'm just wondering, how bad will it be if I get caught? So anyone know what the consequences are?
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
No license until you're 18. In most states at least, it varies state by state.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
depends on where you live
/thread
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
You're driving without a license.

I believe if you're caught, you'll be suspended for a year or until you're 21, whichever is longer.

Or something like that...

EDIT: Right, it does depend on your state. I'm speaking from New York, though.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Oh I'm from Cali..
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
How bad do you think it will be? Multiply that by 5.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I believe you can't get your liscence for a while and you get a ticket for driving without a liscence. In other words, it isn't worth it
Quote by Just Andrew
You're driving without a license.

I believe if you're caught, you'll be suspended for a year or until you're 21, whichever is longer.

Or something like that...

EDIT: Right, it does depend on your state. I'm speaking from New York, though.

Yes. You get a pretty hefty fine as well.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Suspended until 18, happened to some guy in my school that I knew. Just be a nice little boy and wait your turn, you'll be 16 soon enough.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I misread it as Driving with Kermit.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Usually license suspended until 21, and your parents get fined. It's not worth it.

Oh, btw, if you were to get in a crash and say... kill someone, your parents would get the manslaughter charge (depending o the state)
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
It's pretty ****ty driving friends around anyway. They're mooching pricks.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
It's only illegal if you get caught.
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
Since you are from California like myself. Chp and sheriff have a special line straight to Arnold who proceeds to suit up like the pre-battle scene in commando then go on a rampage as only Arnold could until he finds you and proceeds to unleash a can of unimaginable whoopass on you. So if you're going to do it don't get caught lest you risk the wrath of the govenator.
Sounds like? - "A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN WHAT YOU"RE LISTENING TO ON YOUR IPOD RIGHT NOW!"
- Steel Panther
Quote by blackthought
They'll shove a zucchini up your ass. It's not worth it, man. It just isn't.

Sig'd.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Very long suspension till your 18/21 depending on the state and something like a $200 fine

then your parents kill you because they have to pay the fine and have to drive you everywhere for another few years
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
IIRC most places if you get caught you'll get suspended until you 21 have to take a drivers ed course again and everything plus a fine.
Its not worth it bro, trust me.

But I also feel TS's a Troll and BS'ing us.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Last edited by Little_Buster at Aug 19, 2009,
Its driving without a license. They pretty much revoke your driving privileges until you're 18...
Quote by parigod
No license until you're 18. In most states at least, it varies state by state.

where i live (pennsylvania) its 16. in west virginia i know it's 15.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever