lookin for good clean intros that use standard tuning (besides smoke on the water ) to practice? anything from lynyrd skynyrd to collective soul I can print and take home and practice. thanks
el cheapo gear but it works
Paranoid
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Fade to black
Gear
-----
Ibanez SA-S32 FMTL
Engl Screamer Head
Engl SS412 V60 Celestion
Engl Z5 Footswitch
Ibanez Delay
BOSS MegaDistortion
Well stairway to heaven is nice but u could find that hard .. humm....Fade to black - Metallica . a rly nice accoustic intro!! Start there dude! Or nothing else matters Or just anything with metallica which is accoustic ^^
lynyrd skynyrd - sweet home alabama
Gear
-----
Ibanez SA-S32 FMTL
Engl Screamer Head
Engl SS412 V60 Celestion
Engl Z5 Footswitch
Ibanez Delay
BOSS MegaDistortion
Clutch has a lot of cool tabs that are pretty easy...may i make a suggestion go to a torrent site and download guitar pro 5...then you can take tabs that are on this site that work with the program and it plays the tabs...its a midi version of the songs...and you can slow tempo and play along with it and also watch the fretboard to see how the patterns are moving...

its helped me a lot and i consider myself a noob for sure but I know a good deal of tricks and theory and it has helped me realize a lot

its got a scale finder and you can just do all kindsa shiiit