Page 1 of 3
Ok, so this thread is to tell people your history of guitars.

My first guitar, a Jay Turser JT50, for $70. it is amazing.

After some time, I decided I wanted to get another guitar. So, being the stupid inexperienced guitar player that I was, I bought one from an eBay Store. Stupid.

I played it, thought it was THE ****, then I played my other one again, then dropped the "the."

I sold it to Darkarbiter7 and $175, and then bought his LP100.

It was nice, but I guess I got tired of it.

I took it to a guitar shop to see how much money I could get out of it, and they told me probably about $50, seeing as how they were $150 new. I believed it. Just a few minutes ago, I was looking at the guitars and saw they are $399 new.
While I was there, I asked my guitar teacher who works there about a guitar he said he wanted to show me. He said he sold it a while back, but they had just gotten a JS100 in. I asked him to see it, and fell in love.

I bought it. I was extremely happy. I played it in our van, since I was too excited to wait, and got it out. I strummed a D chord and the low E snapped. I didn't know anything about a Locking Trem, I freaked out and thought I broke the guitar. I was crying.

Anyway, I went home, put the LP on ebay, and sold it for $240.

All was good for a while.

Not too long ago, we went back up there I had set it up professionally after I had been having troubles with the Trem) and saw a AFS75T on the wall. Of course, I asked to see it.

I bought it.

It plays amazing. And, after a few days, we went to my grandpa's house. My Great-Aunt was selling an Old Kraftsman acoustic. She gave it to me.

It's now on eBay.

And That, UG, was my complete history of guitars.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Aug 19, 2009,
O.O wow what was the span of time? from your post it seems like this all happened in like a month
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
lp 100's are not $399

anyways if you care my history is I got the PRS SE for a birthday present and was a hella nice first guitar. I felt kind of bad having it as a beginners guitar but as Ive progressed Im glad I have it. Then I got bored this June, read a bunch of reviews on Classic Vibe Squiers and bought a CV 50's model without ever playing one. It turned out great though and I love it. Interesting story I know...

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
Last edited by REV3LATI0N at Aug 19, 2009,
Well I got my Tradition for $350, was really happy with it. Then I got my Ar&Lutherie and love it. THen just this year I got my Gibson LP
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by Morbidyeti
O.O wow what was the span of time? from your post it seems like this all happened in like a month

It was over a time period of about 2 years. I got my JT50 on March 13, 2007, and I got the old Kraftsman about July 25,2009.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
thats an epiphone les paul? mine is a les paul custom. It was 999.99 incuding a case. The case was included in that price (i think)... i know it isnt the same model but i doubt that yours could only be worth $399. am i wrong

Edit: your great aunt was selling a guitar, but instead gave it to you, which you proceeded to sell? wow your appreciative.
Hoping i don't get perma-banned

SUIT UP!
Last edited by classrock77 at Aug 19, 2009,
My first guitar was a fender dreadnought acoustic, a simple guitar with great sound and i have yet to find a better sounding acoustic for under $700(mine was only $130)

i eventually got a strat for Christmas(default pic in profile), then i decided i liked death metal and wanted a heavier tone so i slapped a couple of good humbuckers in there beings it was the cheapest way to achieve the tone i wanted and now it is sounding pretty good

im too poor to buy any more guitars so The End.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by classrock77
thats an epiphone les paul? mine is a les paul custom. It was 999.99 incuding a case. The case was included in that price (i think)... i know it isnt the same model but i doubt that yours could only be worth $399. am i wrong

Edit: your great aunt was selling a guitar, but instead gave it to you, which you proceeded to sell? wow your appreciative.

She was gonna sell it for $5. I thought about how she'd react, but she probably would've just thrown it away if nobody bought it.
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
She was gonna sell it for $5. I thought about how she'd react, but she probably would've just thrown it away if nobody bought it.

5 dollars hahah, well at least someone will use it now i guess.
Hoping i don't get perma-banned

SUIT UP!
I got my own Jay Turser ( ) Acoustic, I'm gonna get a cheap little slide-in pickup, so I can use it as my slide guitar. It is an amazing guitar, with great tone. As was yours, mine was about $75.

I got a Squire Affinity Stratocaster Pack for about $200 for christmas, about 3 years after the Acoustic. It was complete crap, and I used that for my slide guitar for a while. The intonation was fine, and the neck was straight as a wistle, but the Action was like the Empire State building, and I didn't know how to adjust it. I took out the electronics, tuners, neck, etc.. to perform an amazing stunt with it. I tossed it out my window, and watched it Explode(not really). This was all while I new I was gonna get a new guitar...

My current guitar, is a $400 Epiphone ES-335. It is my pride and joy. It is perfect for me, and I named it Bear, after my deceased collie/german sheapheard mix. Bear was a girl btw

That is my history of guitars...
Quote by classrock77

That is one beautiful guitar, I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the money.

Where on Ebay is it?
Quote by willwelsh816
That is one beautiful guitar, I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the money.

Where on Ebay is it?

Well.......I think ebay links are frowned upon...... But oh well.

<.<NFat Chick Nudes>.>

Keep in mind it's vintage.... That's why the Buy It Now is so high
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Aug 19, 2009,
In 2006 my father got a cheap japanese guitar for me. It was $80.

It was really dirty and stuff and it needed a setup, so I bought a Jay Turser Strat copy some months later. It was $90, and I has served me well.

In 2007, after I learned some stuff, I changed a pickup in the old guitar, the pots, switchs, etc, and I started to use it more because it's really an awesome guitar. It just needs fret dressing to be semi-perfect.

In early 2008 I was thinking about buying an LTD or Ibanez, because they were nice guitars. I was actually going to buy a KH-202 in my hometown, but while I was visiting my father in 2008 summer vacations (he works in another city), I went to a music store and played my KE3 and I fell in love. I had it shipped, and I'm really happy with it.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
1st guitar- Tradition strat (destroyed while modding)
2nd guitar-Genre SG (also destroyed from modding)
3rd guitar- Ibanez RGR420ex
4th guitar-Silvertone acoustic i got at GC for $50
5th guitar- SX strat, My personal favorite
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
My history:

First guitar - A cheap one pickup electric First Act that I bought for $25 sometime in June 2007. I should get it out and mess around with it, See if anything is wrong with the neck.

Second guitar - Yamaha G-50A Acoustic. Sounds great but the neck is too big. other than that I have no complaints.

Third - Squier Affinity Strat in blue. It was an improvement over my First Act. I played this one a lot.

Fourth - A Global Instruments acoustic. It has bad frets and sounds pretty dead.

Fifth - Unknown acoustic. I think it may be a Harmony, This is better than the Global Instruments acoustic but not by much since I think the fretboard was painted over. (Come to think of it, The Global Instruments one may have had paint on the fretboard too)

Sixth - Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Thinline. This is my current player. I took several hours playing various Telecasters looking for a specific sound and this was the winner. I found out the neck has a rise in tongue but I may be able to fix that some day. I just put Steinberger tuners and a Stetsbar vibrato on it and now it plays much better and the bridge cut out some of the sour spots I had playing it before.

Quote by Morbidyeti
1st guitar- Tradition strat (destroyed while modding)
2nd guitar-Genre SG (also destroyed from modding)
3rd guitar- Ibanez RGR420ex
4th guitar-Silvertone acoustic i got at GC for $50
5th guitar- SX strat, My personal favorite

No offense but how the crap do you destroy a guitar while modding it?
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
Last edited by Gargoyle2500 at Aug 19, 2009,
mine was a acoustic encore 2nd hand for £30 then sg look alike for £80 then recently my new epiphone les paul 2nd hand for £220 i have to say the more you pay for a guitar the easyer it is to play and better sounding of it is of courseeee :P
1st - some old guitar my dad had from when he was in high school. Horrible condition, didn't hold tune, hurt to play. Got rid of that.

2nd - Carlo Robelli starter acoustic guitar. Learned on it for 6 months. It also hurt to play but it was better than the first one. Later sold it.

3rd - Squier Affinity Strat pack for christmas. That lasted 8 months, not a good guitar. Have since stopped using everything from that kit. Except a cable.

4th - Schecter C-1+. Love this thing, and there were only 12 made in this finish. Changed out the pickups when I started to learn more about guitars/how they work. This thing is awesome now. Ordered it over the internet, which was a gamble, but it paid off huge.
Oh Jesus..here we go.

Epiphone Les Paul 100

Ibanez RX20

Ibanez S370

Fender Standard Stratocaster

Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Ibanez RG470

Epiphone Beast Poly-X (Futura with a trem)

Fender Standard Stratocaster Satin Red

Part two is in a few posts.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Last edited by DotSick at Aug 19, 2009,
-Yahama Acoustic (over 25 years old, still play it)

-Squier Telecaster (sold it after 3 months)

-Prs Se Eg (Still have it after 2 years, getting tired of the trem always going out of tune)

-Custom Built Guitar (shaped like a prs custom 22, built with mahogany bottom and maple top, and has bird inlays, cost me over $1000 to make, not done yet, but it looks great so far)
Montanna Acoustic
Epiphone SG Special
(insert new guitar that I most likely had to buy online without trying because Guitar Center doesn't carry anything in store i'm looking at)

Hope you could all follow that long, complex history
Started off on this Brownsville strat copy
sucked major balls, the srings broke and it had a trem so i switced to a Carlos Robelli acoustic

after about 4 months or so, i said i wantz to be br00talz too

so i got a job and bought an MH 100 QM my first love (it's an LTD)

after about 6 months (a year or so into actually playing)
I bought an RG 420 EXFM and love it (re strung it today)
had issues with it...but still love it and am looking to mod it

then for ****s and giggles i bought my Ibby Destroyer DT 155 from 1984 just cus it was freking awesome (2 months ago)

and earlier this month i bought an Ibanez VBT 700 (absolutely love it)

yes i GAS alot
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Part Two.

Fender Telecaster

Jackson DXMG

Fender Powerhouse Stratocaster

Epiphone Slash Les Paul

PRS Santana SE

Ibanez Jetking 2

Schecter C1 E/A

PRS Tremonti SE

My Rig ;D
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Part three @___________@

Fender Telecaster with EMGs

Parts Strat (Monterey Pop)

And finally..I currently own...

Ibanez RG550XX

My Rig ;D
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Well, for my birthday a few years ago my parents bought me a Squier Fat Strat.

A year later I bought a Gibson Songwriter Deluxe acoustic.

Months later I bought a Fender American Deluxe Strat.

A year ago I bought a Carvin DC127.

A couple weeks ago I bought a Caparison TAT.

Unfortunately, all my purchases have been gradually getting more and more expensive for some reason...
Ibanez Gio.
Fender MIM Strat.
Alvarez FF60WR.
Gibson Explorer.
Danelectro U2 Pro.
Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium Plus.
Fender Highway One Strat.

Sold the Ibanez and the MIM.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Started off on an Epiphone Joe Perry signature Les Paul. It's still my #2 guitar.

Then I picked up in I've forgotten what order:
  • an Epi LP Junior (**** but good for the price and it's helped me to practise guitar set-up and building, now lives under my bed)
  • an Epi G-400 (good but too neck-heavy, now sold)
  • Epi Dot Studio (good but just not for me, now sold)
  • Ibanez RG321MH, at least I think that's what it's model number was (terrible, now sold)
  • Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster (terrible, now sold)
  • Rally GL-450 (alright but now become surplus to requirement, living under my bed now with the Epi Jr)
  • Fender Aerodyne J-Bass (good but decided bass wasn't for me, now sold)
  • Wesley acoustic of some description (not good, but did what I needed it to; now surplus to requirement and sitting under my bed)
  • Ovation C-something acoustic (really good, still using it)
  • Made a Warmoth-build Telecaster (alright, I buggered up assembly a bit so there's a big gap under the pickguard which annoys me, but meh, it does what I need it to do)
  • Fender MIM Deluxe Lone Star Strat (really, really good but I'm hopefully moving soon and it'll have to go into storage as I won't have room for it when I move)
  • ESP-LTD SA-2 Richie Sambora signature (mostly just because I need to have some kind of guitar with a Floyd for a cover band I play with on-and-off. It's very good for the money and I love it's unique look, but it's not something I'm always gagging to play, mostly because I don't like using vibrato-bridge guitars)
  • Gibson Custom Shop 1959 VOS Reissue Les Paul (my Christie, I've spoken enough about her too many times on here already)
  • And now I'm halfway through making another Warmoth Telecaster.

I've also got and had way too many pedals to remember, so I'll skip them.
Amp-wise I started off on a Fender Bullet 150, which I still have sitting in my bedroom as my trusty quick practise amp of choice, it's never failed me and I'm a sentimental goon and won't sell my starter gear anyway. Then I got a Fender Champ 600 which was alright but too limited for my taste. I'm now using a Fender Super Champ XD as my primary practise amp, though I don't actually use the digital aspects of it, I leave it on the all-valve first clean channel. For gigging amps, I just keep borrowing amps from friends. Once I've finished my Warmoth Tele, I'll be selling the Super Champ and be replacing it with a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
-Started with an 80's Peavey Predator
-Then got into bass and picked up a Yamaha
-Then got out of bass and picked up an LTD MH-201
-For my birthday a few years ago, received an Ibanez Artcore
-LTD was old and I was tired of Floyd Rose, so I traded straight across for a Squier Standard Series H/H Tele
-Went to college, got broke, sold the Ibanez
-Girlfriend bought me Squier Vintage Modified Strat in July

I can't get rid of the Strat, and I doubt I'll ever get rid of the Tele, it's not worth much...but I sure do love it.
my first guitar was a sears and robuck electric guitar when i was 11 years old. this was in the middle 70`s. on my 14th birthday my parents bought me an early edition g&l strat with a maple neck the body was black with a white pick guard. man i wish istill had that guitar.
the g&l got stolen in 1980 by a band member. in the same year i bought a guibson rd custum which is basically a firebird body with an sg neck. it played awsome. by 1985 i had sold it to make way for my first kid. ...no more geetars until 1993 and i bought a blue kramer focus 6000 with an ofr. added a guild s-100 in 1997. traded the guild for a yamaha bass and and a peavey bass amp in 2003 played bass in a band for 2 years, then sold bass and amp and got out of the guitar scene until 2008 where i bought a jackson kelly std, and a bc rich mocking bird. i sold both and now have the 2 guitars in my sig.
tobacco sunburst schecter c1 classic
black,with creme binding ibanez arc-100
tubescreamer
fender,"ultimate chorus"amp
1. Some yamaha acoustic(given to a friend)
2. Squier P-Bass (sold)
Ovation 12 string acoustic (its my dads but ive sort of taken ownership)
3. Fender Jazz bass (currently owned)
4. Fender Telecaster (currently owned)
5. Epi Dot (currently owned)
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Started off on a Behringer strat copy, which even as a beginner I could tell was awful, then my dad gave my his squier strat (which he thought was a Fender somehow, he bought it as decoration though so it's not as bad.) which was a lot better, but eventually I got into the whole "Baw I need to play metal I can't do that on a strat" phase, I just didn't realise I was thick as **** at the time I then got a "Dean baby V" which wasn't too bad, but still pretty bad, i was a regular V, but the body was a lil' smaller, real awkward when playing sitting down cos of it

Anyway, after I got that I got into the realm of actually knowing stuff before I bought, so I ended up with an Ibanez S470, which I still love now (but I snapped the trem bar ).

So a year later, it's christmas, my dad gives me £350, and my mum says she can put some money towards something I want, I have a bit of cash also, £600 later I have a Carvin Bolt T in Emerald-Green-Burst, magic, this is my main guitar right now.

I bought a cheap pink bass later that year.

These are my guitars as it stands, natural one is still a project, nearly done though, the green one is my Carvin, the pink one is the bass (£60, bargain!) the black is the Ibanez, and up top is the squier, not quite ready.
Well, I started off with some sort of beginner classical guitar, still have it. I then upgraded to my dads crappy Strat pack guitar. After that, I wanted a good guitar so I saved and saved and saved then I bought my beautiful Jackson Kelly KE3. I have recently started using another classical guitar that we have had for a long time. Very nice guitar. I also use my brothers Ibanez RG and ESP guitar. I also use my dads acoustic. And we have 2 unused guitars. So I currently have 9 guitars plus a Ukulele.
geez i`ve had nearly 50 guitars in the last 22 years so theres no chance of me listing them all or remembering the chronology......
Let's see... My dad is a mover so he sometimes gets free ****.

My first guitar was a cheap Yamaha acoustic he got from a job

My second was a Squier strat he also got from a job which, to quote The Nuge, "had action you could drive a truck under". (I had these first two guitars for about a year)

My third was an Epiphone... I dunno, G-400 I guess, that I had for about a year

Then a few months later my friend gave me some really cheap first act for free, and another friend gave me a no name fender knock-off which I traded him dor a pair of "Dee Snider Pants"

I also ended up getting an Ibanez bass (I think the Gio with the starter package)

Then about 9 months ago I got the main guitar I use now, which is an Ibanez S5470

1) built in amp guitar from the mall right handed
2) Olympic Stratocaster copy - 1st Lefty
3) Peavey EXP Limited Edition
4) MIM Fender Stratocaster
5) Johnson Acoustic
6) Yamaha Acoustic
7) Fender Mustang
9) MIM Fender Telecaster
10) Gibson Faded Special SG
11) SX Les Paul Copy
12) La Patrie Concert classical
12) MIA Fender Stratocaster
13) Hagstrom Swede Gold Top

I might be forgetting about a few.
MAN I REGRET SELLING THAT FENDER MUSTANG.

Right now, I have the Yamaha Acoustic, La Patrie Classical, and the SX Les Paul copy - I've had to sell the rest over the years to pay for college, fix my car etc.

I'm just now thinking about saving up again, to blow my load on a CIJ Jazzmaster or a custom build.
When the last living thing has died on account of us,
how poetical it would be if Earth could say,
in a voice floating up perhaps from the floor of the Grand Canyon,
"It is done. People did not like it here."
My first guitar was bought for me as a Christmas present in 2005, I believe. It's an Ibanez GRG170DX:

After about 7 months, I was already GASing. I was coming up to my 18th birthday and so, as my gift (along with my own money), I got my Ibanez PGM301:

As you can see, I was rather happy with my setup at this point. But I still needed an acoustic, so I bought my Tanglewood:

As you can see, I only really had metal guitars, so something more suited to my style was in order. So I got my Fender MiJ Telecaster:

Lovely. However, I soon moved to Korea (where I am currently) for a year and needed something over here. I didn't want to buy something awful, so I got something which I can bring back to England with me. My Swing T-Through:

Finally, here's a happy family shot in England and a shot of me gigging the Swing:

Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
1st Guitar - Aria Pro 2 from a friend for $50 bucks (I grew to hate this guitar)
2nd Guitar - Concerto Classical Guitar (which was probably 20 yrs old)
3rd Guitar - Squier Strat (I traded a subwoofer for it)
4th Guitar - Sold all the others, bought an Ibanez SA160qm owned it to this day. Put an SH-8 Invader and a Duncan Performer in it. Love it, but want to sell it now. It's a great guitar, but after 8 years of owning it I have finally moved on.

While owning this I have intermittently owned a Baby Taylor, an Epiphone Korina Moderne and a couple of other guitars that have stayed at my house for a year or so.

5th Guitar - Bought while on this deployment, an Ibanez AEG10 acoustic electric (bought it as a beater, but kind of love it)

6th Guitar - PRS Standard Satin Vintage 22 (since I'm deployed right now I haven't touched it yet, but can't wait to get home to it)

With that being said, does anyone want to buy an Ibanez SA160qm (Transparent Amber) with SD Invader at bridge and Duncan Performer at neck? It's in great condition with a little wear on the backside from playing.
My first guitar was a Gibson Les Paul Standard when I was in 7th grade. I had been playing for 5 years on my dad's guitar so he bought me an old Standard and a Fender Vibrolux amp for Christmas for $250.00.

The next year I had a job and my dad matched what I saved so I bought a used American Standard Telecaster. For Christmas I got a Washburn acoustic.

After that I bought a 1953 Gibson ES-125 for $300.00 from an old store. Then I bought my 73 Telecaster Custom for $375.00 and a Gibson Les Paul Junior for about $450.00

The following fall I bought a 1969 Stratocaster ($400.00), a 1973 Strat (350) and an old Marshall JTM-50 (700.00). Somewhere in all of this I bought a 72 Les Paul Custom, a 59 Junior and a Fender BF Twin.

Then I saved for my senior year and bought an old Gretsch 6120 before going to college.

I am just old enough to have had the chance to get the cool stuff for realistic prices, as it was considered 'used' and not vintage then.
Harmony strat style-Total piece o crap
Peavey Predator-decent beginner, sold it to my cousin
Mexican tele- not the tele sound I was hoping for. sold to a friend
Epiphone Les Paul-not the Les Paul I was wanting. sold to a friend
Fender Telecaster special
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Peavey Hp Exp
I started on a Squier strat (dismantled).
The next guitar I got was an Epi G-310 (dead).
Third is an Epi LP Standard (Still in use, probably gonna hot rod it a bit).
Fourth, my homemade guitar (in use, currently my main guitar.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
First guitar, was some kind of Classical one, I dunno the brand

Second guitar was my first electric, a Squier Standard Fat Strat. (attached image below)

3rd guitar, I got for free, from my uncle, it's a Cruiser Acoustic. (also attached below)

4th, Was a Vintage V100TSB, which is one sexy beast!

I still have all of them
Attachments:
Picture 111.jpg
Picture 95.jpg
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Page 1 of 3