Page 1 of 2
So it's results day tomorrow...that came quick didn't it lol. Feeling the nerves kicking in now. I'm contemplating on having a few drinks before I go into college. Good Idea d'ya think? Anyway, for everyone who is in my position, Good luck and I hope all goes well.
“Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”

― Dolly Parton
I'm debating checking the Ucas site and midnight if I can actually get on.. but I sort of don't want to. I'm pretty confident but theres still that little bit of doubt. Big results day night out tomorrow though should be class.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
apparently they're not doing the whole "midnight" thing, but i'll check it anyway, 12 minutes to go
Quote by alexmonty12
apparently they're not doing the whole "midnight" thing, but i'll check it anyway, 12 minutes to go

Same. If it's not there imma do some sleeping.
god dont remind me. Anyone else doing physics and found it bloody hard? and the maths exam way harder than the past papers?...

anyway gd luck guys.....and girls
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Yeah good luck all!!!

I heard they were suspending the UCAS site until mid morning...so bout 10am
^ thats what the site says actually. I wasn't even nervous about it until now. Dammit
I'm sh*tting myself, and I'm only waiting for AS results.

EDIT: Anyone else find it wrong that your teachers know your results before you do?
Last edited by TEK34 at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by TEK34
I'm sh*tting myself, and I'm only waiting for AS results.

AS's are in a way more important. Destroy the AS's, and the A2's seem like a lot less of a burden. Good luck dude.
Bloody AS's, think I've done alright apart from Business Studies,was a right and royal fuck up
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
7 hours away .. dont really have hopes for them

oh well i guess i can still find a job in some bar somewhere

- looking for a job any1?
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
Last edited by fixxxer30 at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by Hammerzeit
AS's are in a way more important. Destroy the AS's, and the A2's seem like a lot less of a burden. Good luck dude.

+1 A2 seems ALOT easier if you do good in AS and dont need to retake... I know this because i got As in psychology but pretty much failed biology..
Quote by Hammerzeit
Track is pwned. Still down but takes ****ing forever to load.

I had it open in the background, hit refresh at like 12am and 30 seconds and it was fucked. I'll just wait til tomorrow when I go into school.
I don't think it's fair that some colleges have been given thier pins and codes to access thier results on examinatoins boards websites, whereas everyone else has to wait for different times to go into college and pick them up. Anyhow, only like 13 hours to goo for me :O

― Dolly Parton
Quote by carmen barlow
I don't think it's fair that some colleges have been given thier pins and codes to access thier results on examinatoins boards websites, whereas everyone else has to wait for different times to go into college and pick them up. Anyhow, only like 13 hours to goo for me :O

We're getting an email at 7am if we asked for it. Much rather go in at 10. Sleep is gonna be impossible.
I know I've ****ed up, I've pinned my life hopes on Clearing.
Good luck, UG. Whatever happens tomorrow, fight your spot and we'll all come out okay eventually.
Good luck!
Quote by Hammerzeit
We're getting an email at 7am if we asked for it. Much rather go in at 10. Sleep is gonna be impossible.

Yeah I suppose its better to go in since the sites will probably just crash from too many users. I don't think I'm getting much sleep tonight either

― Dolly Parton
yeah ucas is balls deep in shit so that's not gonna clear up before i wanna go to sleep. i'll check it before i go to school tomorrow.
Good luck everyone tomorrow Im really nervous and will be bloody devasted if i get **** results

My examination boards are CCEA and OCR, can i view my results online?
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Finally got the track page loaded, it still says that it is unavailable so I'm guessing it ain't gonna be accessible until tomorrow morning. So I'm off to bed, I'll just find out when I go into school.

Good luck people.
Quote by leony03
god dont remind me. Anyone else doing physics and found it bloody hard? and the maths exam way harder than the past papers?...

anyway gd luck guys.....and girls

Maths and Physics were both ridiculously hard, except for one Physics paper, what were they thinking? I actually made a bet with my mum that if I get C or above in Maths, I'll cut my hair short, safest bet ever...

To Hp312, I found English really easy, and hadnt even read half the material, probably failed now I've said that though...
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh *cry*
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I predict the people on here the least will get the best results....
AS results for me, and I'm in Wales which is a considerable distance from where my results are. Does anyone know how I'm going to get these results before September. Will the School send them to me, or is there an online service?

I need to get BBCU (min.) I know I've failed Maths, and Chem wasn't great. English and Biology hopefully will be better!
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by Adam124
Good luck everyone tomorrow Im really nervous and will be bloody devasted if i get **** results

My examination boards are CCEA and OCR, can i view my results online?

Not for CCEA anyway
Yay!

As all across, math, physics and chemistry!

Now I have to go pick up my economics results from school
Bah, just got my AS results, E for bio, C for english and psychology, A for theology. I'm so disappointed in my english result! But ah well. Good luck to y'alll
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

I got BCDE at AS...can't say I deserved better though Must work harder >.>
Good luck everyone!
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
AABC

English, History, Business, Maths.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Couldn't handle college. Got tooo much for me over the year so i quit, but took my exams anyway. No doubt i've failed, but it's all for the buzz of going in with the mates and being all excited ey.
Sweet.
Page 1 of 2