Hey guys.
i recently discovered the bands into eternity and blind witness and realized they use madison amps. are these amps good for killswitch/BFMV/BMTH stuff?
thanks
I was curious about them too.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
look at madisonamps.com and look at the artist page to get an idea about the kinds of bands that use it

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Just email the guy at madison and say you're in a band and he will give you a 50% off artist discount.
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Fender 4x12 loaded with t75's
Epiphone LP-100
Fender Stratocaster Highway one
I've heard bad storied of Madison amps breaking down.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by xBOPx
Just email the guy at madison and say you're in a band and he will give you a 50% off artist discount.

seriously? that's awesome
I've heard the Divinity head is cheap ripoff of a JCM 2000 TSL
Their cabs seem ok though, loaded with V30s, that sword looks awful though
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
I've heard bad storied of Madison amps breaking down.

+1

in my "what amp to save up for" thread i think 4 people said that they break down often like the B-52's
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
there was a bit of controversy about them a while back on HC (like, several years back). Erock knows the whole story better than me, but they were very close to marshall TSLs, or something like that, and a lot of the parts were made in China even though they claimed to be made in the US. Something like that, anyway. I haven't tried them, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I haven't personally tried them but I've heard horror stories of bad tone and unreliability (however tone IS subjective).
+1 to horror stories.

I remember one time on HC where someone opened up their Madison to see that some of the wires were held together with duct tape as opposed to solder. Pure quality!
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
I'm trying of hearing all these rumors,yes that's great. I want to hear from someone who has one or has heard one/played through one. Can anyone be helpful with this?
Aren't they SS? I am pretty sure the Divinity is. 6 feet under used them. They may even still use them.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Quote by ObliviousEnd
I'm trying of hearing all these rumors,yes that's great. I want to hear from someone who has one or has heard one/played through one. Can anyone be helpful with this?

They're not rumors.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Ok,but in all the forums i have read it comes from here,from there etc. We want to learn about the amps. Yes they had reliability issue before,like 3-4 years back,so what it's a starting company. I want to learn about its tone,how it sounds,what are its strong,can it to bright cleans,does it have solo boost,etc. Don't just place statements,explain them.
I've tried one, they actually do sound pretty good, but I don't think I'd own an original Divinity due to how ****ty they were built. I've heard the Divinity II is higher quality, but I can't really back that one up
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I have played the Divinity I and seen the SS version live before. The Divinity had more gain then a TSL, so I'm not sure if they are clones of them or what. The cleans sounded a bit harsh, almost like a 5150's cleans, but the distortion was very guttural and ballsy. Overall not too bad.

The SS, Prophecy it's called, sounded crappy live. May have been the way it was eq'd, or the way he was playing, but I would look elsewhere for an ss.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by ObliviousEnd
Im wondering about the divinity IIs those are the tube heads.

So are the Divinity Is.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
So are the Divinity Is.

so are the III's

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I actually own a Divinity 1. I bought it used after FORMER rhythym guitar player sold my Marshall jcm2000tsl. <- THAT SUCKED!!! anywho, a buddy of mine was looking for a 5150 instead of the madison and he toured all the time. He replaced the tubes once and I've owned it for about a year now and the tubes are starting to go.

Tone wise I REALLY can't give you an accurate description from the fact my cab is a homemade thing I got from a friend(he says he put crate speakers in there). So I am definitely losing some sound quality, but i will describe it as good as possible.

Master Vol - Does what it does, cranks it to all high hell!

Reverb - has a spring chamber, works well with the clean and drive, not so much with the heavier sounds

Clean/Drive - The clean is very nice, clear and bright but needs to be eq'd to your guitar. The drive is defintely my favorite, it kinda has a Marshall tone to it but also has its own edge. One thing is that these channels are extremely over powering if you turn the level up on them in comparison to the edge (dist) channels.

Now I don't know what thye were thinking when they wired this thing but edge II is before Edge I...

Edge II - Very fat, good for playing rhythm parts based off of chords but you won't get that boom of the 5150 or Dual Rect. It's good for slower melodic parts also.

Edge I - More warm than bright but much clearer. I would suggest it for leads and melodies. Its my main channel as I like the "in your face" tone.

It has a foot switch that is laid out as [edge] [channel] [reverb] [drive] all with BRIGHT LED lights. Like they light up a dark room if its on (we got bored one practice and played in the dark).

It has a Effects chain, the only downside is they forgot to put a stomp on the footswitch... bastards! But you can change the decible level of the effect with a small white switch.

All in all, if you want a nice amp... I would suggest it... if you want a professional amp... buy a professional one.

Oh yeah the thing looks pretty awesome with the red florescent light and sword logo but I think it adds a lot of noise to the signal, I actually went to disable it to realize that it is hard wired and I dont know how that effects the circuitry.

Hope this helped ya!