My Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Floyd Rose guitar is up on Ebay. I just posted it up this morning. I'm selling it for only $500. The original price was around $1100. You won't get a better deal than this. Trust me. Also, if you buy it, you would have to set up the floyd rose tremelo yourself. It's a black cherry finish and has EMG 81TW and 89 pickups. It delivers a crushing guitar tone. I will polish and clean it before sending it out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! (: There's only 4 days left, so buy it while you can. (:

Here's the Link :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220468918014&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1118
Wrong forum *reported*
Ebay links not allowed *reported*
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Your really expecting someone to buy it from someone with no selling history. >.>
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Your really expecting someone to buy it from someone with no selling history. >.>

Everyone has to start SOMEWHERE, right? This is my 2nd item that I'm selling. The other didn't sell.
Quote by guitarsftw
Wrong forum *reported*
Ebay links not allowed *reported*

Then where the hell am I supposed to post this?
you cannot post this. if you want to sell something on UG, you can use the classifieds. however you cannot post links to ebay in the classifieds.