So i know theres alot of these lately, but, i need some help!!

So ive been looking into a Hamer Acrhtop double cutaway guitar. I love a gibby les paul, especially the double cut aways!! But i dont have a couple spare grand... So i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Hamer guitars. It looks amazing, but i know nothing about Hamer guitars. So anyhelp is appreciated. Im also open to suggestions! Budget is $530 USD Max. Rock, Blues, Hard Rock, Metal. (Think Black Stone Cherry with a heavy Tool Influence.)
Quote by nickdohle
So i know theres alot of these lately, but, i need some help!!

So ive been looking into a Hamer Acrhtop double cutaway guitar. I love a gibby les paul, especially the double cut aways!! But i dont have a couple spare grand... So i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Hamer guitars. It looks amazing, but i know nothing about Hamer guitars. So anyhelp is appreciated. Im also open to suggestions! Budget is $530 USD Max. Rock, Blues, Hard Rock, Metal. (Think Black Stone Cherry with a heavy Tool Influence.)

Awhile back I was looking to buy a Hamer Californian. During the course of my studies I found that Hamers are only good if they are in the $2000 price range and above. Unfortunately, their middle range are POS's. I would check to see if Epiphone makes a double cut away LP....and try to avoid an import Hamer at all costs. They are shells of what real Hamers should be.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Has anyone tried the James Strussart Steelcaster? It sure looks cool to me!