Hey GB&C, I've been interested in building pedals for a while, but had no idea where to start. Recently, however, i've had a serious case of GAS for a fuzz pedal of some sort. I was looking at buying or trading one, but I figured(and had heard) that fuzz pedals were pretty easy to build. However, I have no idea where to start. I have all the stuff I need(soldering iron and such), but have no idea what schematic to use. I know i want a more modern sounding fuzz, but with a little bit of versatility. Anyone have a schematic that would fulfill the preferences? Or recommendations on where to find one?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
build your own clone
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by Winman9999
build your own clone

Do they have free schematics? I'm not looking at building from a kit.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
this is the first pedal i built. you could breadboard it and then work on the advanced version just to get some ideas on how things work. it sounds ok, nothing fantastic but it works.

then here at General Guitar Gadgets they have some fuzz schematics to try. i would look up some youtube vidoes of clones of some of those pedals to see what you want and can make easily.

and then here there are a ton of random schematics that include a couple fuzzes.