I just had my 2nd day of school today, and when I walked into my English Honors class my teacher had a question on the board that we had to discuss the whole day. The question was, do you think there is a possibility for a "just" world? A world that is fair? why or why not?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
What would be fair to me would not be the others.

So no.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Not really, there's always going to be some injustice in the world no matter what you do. S'a fact of life I'm afraid
Morality is subjective. There is no such thing as an objective justice system. It is an entirely human construct, and unless the world is run by one government with one judicial system and one ideology that every citizen shares, you're not going to get the same idea of what's 'fair' all over the world.

As long as humans are around we're going to treat each other like crap.
Yes it is possible for a world to be "fair" to everyone without exploiting other people. However the modern world is built on people exploiting others creating "injustice" so that they can live in an opulent world, these people control the governments and business and the means of co-ercion, so no it is practically impossible
No, it would never work. We all have different moral standards, thoughts, there is no way that we could be just to everyone. If we were to be just to everyone then we would have to all have the same ideals.
No, we can make it more just but there is always going to be injustice, there are too many random variables to control.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
If the world were just, how would it be possible for me to get cheaper sneakers?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Some would say this world is already just, and that everything is predetermined and controlled by a just god. It's all subjective.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by PinoyxRockar
The question was, do you think there is a possibility for a "just" world? A world that is fair? why or why not?
Nope.

Justice is administered by people. People are not perfect. Simple as that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
We had a huge debate about this in class, believe it or not but a lot of people in my class thought this was possible to some degree.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent