Mortals float the river of time
While he drowned in its current
Clutching the dimensional roots of the shore
He stepped into the ceaseless beyond

Turning away from the flow of time
To a peak that pierced the bubbling sky
Grynpholg Mountain, lair of the Timeghouls
Blackest of hells, the fledgling god’s home

I just love how this song is about the "Timeghoul" since that's about the greatest band name ever.

Quote by Occurence On Mimas
Behold Mimas
Shrouded moon of Saturn
Brandishing a crater
The girth of a mountain

Two warring nations
Ecology based on war
Underground dwellers
Infinite conflict

Jeff probably has the best vocals in dm, imo. His vocal harmonies = godliness.
Quote by Stranglehold
PL isnt doing the reissues anymore. Looks like Dark Descent or Pathos Productions will pick it up.

A DDR release of this would be prime. One thing i love about this band is how they mixed a more brutal death osdm style and added the spaciness, you can tell that it was a very pure idea and they were'nt worried about what the trends at the time were, they just went for it.Very commendable.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Yup. I've seen them on eBay and various forums. Pricey as all hell however. Hence why the reissue is necessary.
Quote by Deplorable
How much are we talking >.>

Chocolate pudding for a year or Timeghoul - Panoramic Twilight

Your choice.
Quote by severed-metal
Chocolate pudding for a year or Timeghoul - Panoramic Twilight

Your choice.

It's impossible to decide!
the youtube videos i found have better sound quality[clearer/more audible less noise that renders notes hard to hear] than whatever I DL'd.......... anyone got a good sounding hook up? lol
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
anyone got a good sounding hook up? lol

Get this, I've got this hot little asian cutie on the side. She said she's only had sex twice, but shit, my niggas taught me better than that. Me stick my ding dong in that sweet sweet japanese secret, baby. shit man shit.
you did not mention she's a good singer, way to fail [or at least has some sweet screams, na meen?]
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Jun 26, 2011,
Well, I'm deciding to give these guys a full listen through their demos. Upon first impression all I can say is holy shit holy shit holy shit this is good.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
yeah it's great from what I've managed to hear; tabs would be awesome lol; whatcha think they tune to? B? C?
B sounds right to me.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Yes, yes it is. Infact, some of the heaviest stuff, including Demolition Hammer is in Eb. These guys use a lot of chords with the fifth below and hence sound much lower tuned.
whatcha mean fifth below, there's no pitch shifting right? [like on their part, to sound lower tuned without actually being lower tuned]

mind making a quick tab of an example of said chord?
like for example these chords (3 lowest strings):

--2----1----7----8---
--3----2----5----6---
-----------------------

played like this:

--2----1----7----8
--3----2----5----6
--3----2----5----6

EDIT: snake'd, yeah, that's it
I though it sounded like B but I suppose playing an F# 4th diad could have confused me.
Quote by beadhangingOne
On their last.fm page:

grevlar wrote:
4 hours ago
Timeghoul on LP and CD almost Official!!!! No joke!! Almost!!!! Stay tuned. Dark Decent and The Crypt. It is Almost a done deal!!!!!
Oh god it's like you're half-man half-tab

Ambivalent about the new Timeghoul material
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
one day... I plan to tab out reality..........
I'm just an incredibly conscious guitar pro tab

dude they're like my top priority after women and my fav animal, cause everything else is just 2ez

hell Imma try to tab timeghoul, Eb here I go! >;@
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Jul 16, 2011,
At least someone is tabbing out these bands, pretty slim pickings for good Metal tabs on ug.
Quote by Steve08

haha yeah... it's tough dealing with your fav albums/bands/songs not having tabs made... thankfully I seem to be developing my skill at it... I have a bunch of bands in mind that I wanna try... no guarantee of success though lol
DARK DESCENT RECORDS / THE CRYPT PRESENT TIMEGHOUL (USA) CD/LP

For the first time ever on CD and Vinyl, Dark Descent Records and The Crypt have joined forces once again to proudly present the complete discography from the legendary Science Fiction / Fantasy Death Metal legends TIMEGHOUL (USA).

Born in the Midwest United States in 1987, Doom’s Lyre remained relatively quiet, recording no material before changing their name. In 1991, Doom’s Lyre, now renamed Timeghoul, set out by releasing two demos; 1992’s Tumultuous Travelings and 1994’s Panaramic Twilight.
Largely ignored and mostly forgotten, these recordings did not receive the recognition they deserved until years later. Timeghoul’s eclectic and complex style of US death metal started to gain momentum within the underground as overlooked and classic material.
Prepare for one of the most unique and complex death metal offerings the early 90's had to offer.

CD version by Dark Descent Records and Vinyl version by The Crypt.

More news to come...

http://www.darkdescentrecords.com
http://www.darksymphonies.com
http://www.myspace.com/timeghoul

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
that's bad ass [plz pan guitars to the sides now guise] but yeah I couldn't figure anything substantial out I need to develop my ear a bunch more before trying Timeghoul lol
OSDM demo's are usually way more difficult than they sound honestly, you would be amazed at how much more goes on in some of the stuff that is so subtle people don't notice.
Quote by Steve08

I'm quit a nitpicker when it comes to tabbing, I'll always point something out that people miss and they'll think I'm a dick... I did so with the Cannibal Sodom tab by Intestine Baalism, minus Wildchild thinking I'm a dick I think... same with the Within and Neverwhere tabs that are up, I did some small detail work on those
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
minus Wildchild thinking I'm a dick I think

Wait what?

No way man
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
haha cause I nitpicked your tab then I added something you couldn't hear, it's there! I was saying I don't think you thought I was a dick haha
Right, right, my bad, haha
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am