So when i'm playing my epi les paul, the sound keeps cutting out. I dunno what the problem is but whenever i fiddle around with the cable jack that plugs into the guitar, i can fix it for a while but it continues to cut out after a bit. Is this a problem with the guitar jack or the cable itself?

Also, the cable is kind of messed up in the amp end jack but this hasn't really happened before.
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
my guess is the cable, i've had several go bad on me after a while. buy a new one, and if it continues then you know it's the jack. it's a win win in a way because you can never have too many cables (i don't think).
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
like said, it's either the cable or the jack is loose.

if the jack is loose, please dont spin it. tighten it this way.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Epis sometimes have problesm with loose connections. Id listen to JJ. She seems to always know what shes talking about. Shes like, UGs guitar help Guru. She needs to start her own business. Be a luthier. Really.
Quote by nickdohle
Epis sometimes have problesm with loose connections. Id listen to JJ. She seems to always know what shes talking about. Shes like, UGs guitar help Guru. She needs to start her own business. Be a luthier. Really.

HA, thanks.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011