Anyone know of stores that have nice T shirts, at like 10-15$ CAN, that come in 2XL, I'm looking for things with fairly obscure references and stuff on it, for example, I found http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=61&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=14853410&parentid=M_APP_TEESSHORT&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=24&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_TEESSHORT&popId=MENS_APPAREL&prepushId= that on Urban Outfitters for A. A lot more than I want to pay, and B. Only in up to XL, I got some today at old navy that were good, but they're usually running low on everything, so I need some new sites.

I'm not that fat, btw, I COULD wear XL, and it would look fine, but 2XL is a lot more comfortable.
Quote by phlip999
Stitch two or three bedsheets together= instant fat shirt

this
GEAR

1976 Gibson SG
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Takamine GS330S Acoustic
Crate 65 watt
Crybaby classic wah
Quote by FishStik
make your own: zazzle.com

For people who need a little more zaz in their lives.
My name is *Insert name here* and I like to party.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
My name is *Insert name here* and I like to party.

lol hot rod
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Stitch two curtains together and ...

Quote by phlip999
Stitch two or three bedsheets together= instant fat shirt

...aww...
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
go to the thrift store, fatty.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....