so i'm absolutley ****ting it about my a/s results in 9 hours. i need to pass 3 to stay in college. only problem is i'm only confident on 1 (computing) maths will be a miricle, tech i only got 66% on the coursework (teachers fault not the classes if we pass we are being re submitted free) and thats where the cw is 60% of the grade. and media.... i like not to think about how that exam went.

so yeah sleeping help plox, or something to take my mind off it. anyone else nervous?
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
You've done all you can do so go to sleep or I suppose you could worry some more but that isn't goin to accomplish anything, is it?

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
It may not be as important as it feels right now. Remember that things will happen as they will and worrying will not make the time pass more rapidly.

Anyway something that helps me get to sleep is deep breathing (in for 4 secs, hold for 2, release for 6 seconds for at least 2 minutes, get into a rhythm and count your breaths) or else imagining you're flying or swimming - not just imagining the sensation but pretending it's real. It requires concentration and I've found both these things are effective at distracting and calming.
Quote by gillehy
so i'm absolutley ****ting it about my a/s results in 9 hours. i need to pass 3 to stay in college. only problem is i'm only confident on 1 (computing) maths will be a miricle, tech i only got 66% on the coursework (teachers fault not the classes if we pass we are being re submitted free) and thats where the cw is 60% of the grade. and media.... i like not to think about how that exam went.

so yeah sleeping help plox, or something to take my mind off it. anyone else nervous?

Watch you own avatr for 30 minutes and say: iam chargin maz and then say someone on the top off your mind. you will dream about that word. its awesome.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
listen to music (at a low volume of course) in bed. Just make sure it's not prog death metal, make it something crap and boring or chill and soothing, it'll take your mind off your troubles.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

If you need help sleeping, sleeping pills will usually do the trick.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by oz_bassist
You've done all you can do so go to sleep or I suppose you could worry some more but that isn't goin to accomplish anything, is it?

i know it wont... but yeah. its hard to stop doing. i might go just lie down. could be worse i could have failed my january exams. pit as ever you have been helpful
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
+
If you really cannot sleep the best thing you can do is to get into bed and rest. All lights out, head under covers. Even if you don't sleep, you'll be in a far better state in a few hours. You're bound to get some sleep, anyway.
Fap. Seriously, it works wonders. Otherwise, quiet music is probably your best bet. Maybe I'm just weird, but it doesn't have to be boring/relaxing music for me; for 2 years I fell asleep listening to Anthrax every night
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
half a bottle of nyquil

but NO redbull
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by gillehy
i know it wont... but yeah. its hard to stop doing. i might go just lie down. could be worse i could have failed my january exams. pit as ever you have been helpful

np mh both
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Chill out.

You've done the hard bit, whatever results you are getting, you are getting and you can deal with them when they come. Just lie on your bed with some music on til sleep comes, don't get panicy about not being able to sleep, that doesn'tt help and laying there in the dark is almost as good as.

Relax, man.
I have AS results tomorrow too man, sucks.

Think you're just gonna have to wait it out till you fall asleep. I'm yet to find something that puts me right to sleep, unless drunk etc.
Oh and like a few peole are saying fap.
It is a SERIOUS stress reliever.
I reccommend fapping after taking sleeping pills, so your mind is cleared as you're falling asleep.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Get off the Pit. Don't even read this post, just click that little sign out option underneath your username and go to sleep.
Quote by boreamor
What Media board were you on? My media exam was ridiculously evil...

erm good question. the one with the dr who clip.
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
+
watch a ****ty movie wack it and take a teaspoon of nightquill i do that every thursday it works 4 me
Quote by diofan88
If by knife you mean penis, and by shred you mean sex

then im soo with you

SHAKE AND BAKE
Quote by boreamor
AQA, same here. That last question was so goddamned evil.

What did you get on your coursework?

no idea but i bet it wasn't good. kinda wish i hadnt been such a pussy and told my group to do some work. i was the only one doing anything and it ened up fair ****
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
+
Seriously, fap, then chill out to some music.
Works wonders.
"I love the piece of mind knowing that I don't have to worry about being shot in Canada."

No, you just have to worry about people cutting your head off while you're riding on a greyhound bus.
Quote by gillehy
no idea but i bet it wasn't good. kinda wish i hadnt been such a pussy and told my group to do some work. i was the only one doing anything and it ened up fair ****

Me and 1 other person in my group did nearly all the work and we came out with A's. I got 94/100 and she got 95/100. My GF did all the work in her group and she got an A too.

So you might be fine
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED

This will soon be your best friend.

Better for your liver
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
You know what's a fun game? Take 3 Excedrin PM's and see if you can whack off before you fall asleep. You always win, that's the best part about the game.
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..