...u kno the one with the kaoss pad built in. im not a muse fan, but is there another guitar like that? it doesn't need to have a kaoss pad built in, but a guitar with some kinda sound modifier or somethin. is there any guitars like that prefferbly somethin for metalcore or a v shaped guitar. just curious....oh yah DUALITY GUITARS DONT COUNT THEY'RE NOT WORTH IT

thx
led, killswitch, kaoss pad, floyd and d-tuna... jeez, that thing's pretty modded.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
That things probably your best bet. There are a couple custom made one on youtube that is pretty much a copy of Bellamy's Manson but they were made by individual people for themselves. Other than that, an actual guitar like that from manson would probably cost upwards of $6000.
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by PUnkMetaL00
...u kno the one with the kaoss pad built in. im not a muse fan, but is there another guitar like that? it doesn't need to have a kaoss pad built in, but a guitar with some kinda sound modifier or somethin. is there any guitars like that prefferbly somethin for metalcore or a v shaped guitar. just curious....oh yah DUALITY GUITARS DONT COUNT THEY'RE NOT WORTH IT

thx

Really the only kind of guitar that integrates a Khaoss pad is his signature...I mean Bellamy sorta pioneered the whole Idea I think.

I'm sure you could probably find some customly done stuff - modded or built but it would cost a ****load!
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Mansons make a Sig for about £3000 for everythin u want installed by Manson personally

quite funny when u think Hugh said he would never make a copy of Bellamys guitars
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs