i can only writ about girls for some reason i want to have a wider range than just that any tips
Quote by diofan88
If by knife you mean penis, and by shred you mean sex

then im soo with you

SHAKE AND BAKE
This is something I'm struggling with right now as well. I'm trying to mature in my writing and write about different things.

Just write something that has nothing to do with girls. Go outside, and write about the beauty of nature. Write about going insane and eating the dead skin off the bottom of your feet. Anything, just pick something that is as far away from girls as you can get. I guess you'll just grow out of it eventually(as will I).
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I only write about girls because that's what inspires me to write. It's a broad enough topic that you should be able to go different places with it. If you try to force yourself to write about something else then it will just come out as uninspired and impersonal. In my opinion it's better to put your feelings into a piece about an overdone topic than to make an emotionless piece about something new. In time you'll figure out ways to give that same topic new angles, and then eventually you will be inspired by something else completely and that's when you should write about something else.

Just remember that any time you try to force yourself to write something it won't be as good as it could be.

Make sense?
Quote by bassbeat77
I only write about girls because that's what inspires me to write. It's a broad enough topic that you should be able to go different places with it. If you try to force yourself to write about something else then it will just come out as uninspired and impersonal. In my opinion it's better to put your feelings into a piece about an overdone topic than to make an emotionless piece about something new. In time you'll figure out ways to give that same topic new angles, and then eventually you will be inspired by something else completely and that's when you should write about something else.

Just remember that any time you try to force yourself to write something it won't be as good as it could be.

Make sense?

thanks both ansers helped
Quote by diofan88
If by knife you mean penis, and by shred you mean sex

then im soo with you

SHAKE AND BAKE
Quote by Ganoosh
Write about going insane and eating the dead skin off the bottom of your feet. .

I seriously want to hear that song....
Dude girls are great inspiration because they're everywhere and there is soo much to write about with them.
You just need to LOOK around.