I want to know what techniques are used in this video aside from the normal chords and strumming he uses some technique that makes it sound like the guitar is screeching a few times such as on (0:06) and (0:21). Also at (0:33) he does something wiggling his fingers, I've seen this alot but never got how to do it or what he's doing.

Also, as an extra if anyone with super good ears has time could help, I'd appreciate some tabs for the solo at (1:08); however I'm going to post on the tabs section for that. Thanks in advanced!

Note: Please tell the name of the technique; and I'm not sure if it's hard to find out how to do it but I'd also appreciate some help on how to do it; and I will practice it.

EDIT : here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0sX-9p0GNI&fmt=18
pinch harmonic
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by camhussynec
pinch harmonic

Thank you, do you know anywhere where I could find out exactly how to do it? Otherwise... -Goes to google-
theres some good youtube videos on it actually but itll still take a while to get the hang of it
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by camhussynec
theres some good youtube videos on it actually but itll still take a while to get the hang of it

Thanks alot, I'm trying it right now.
I'm pretty sure the "wiggling fingers" part is just quick pull-offs. It's actually really simple and sounds cool.