Page 1 of 2
I'm tired of having my GP files with the name of the song and artist but nothing to put for album, so I'll ask the pit to give me suggestions. It consists of ethnic folk music from around the world, ranging from asian, to african, to native american, etc. So give me suggestions for album names that would fit.

Inb4 cumblood, cool story, rape, fap.

Also, I don't really care if it's the wrong forum for this, I'll post where I want to dammit!
Check out my band Disturbed
Cool Stories from Pearland
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Stewie Swan places his multi-ethnic pole in your backside.
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
Searchbar is loooong.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
george would be a nice name......maybe harry

is it a girl or boy?
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Enohpolyx.

Edit: ^Those are suggestions...
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Last edited by Born_to_shred at Aug 19, 2009,
I always thought "Cattywompus" would be a good name.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
master of puppets
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by Born_to_shred
Enohpolyx.

Edit: ^Those are suggestions...

I know. The whole point of a searchbar joke is to be used in a thread that's been done a lot before though.
dirty **** **** ******* head

it's perfect because if you leave it with the stars it lets people use their imagination
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Rape my face...with your penis
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by StewieSwan
I'm tired of having my GP files with the name of the song and artist but nothing to put for album, so I'll ask the pit to give me suggestions. It consists of ethnic folk music from around the world, ranging from asian, to african, to native american, etc. So give me suggestions for album names that would fit.

Ethnic folk music from around the world.

Bam.

I really don't have a good suggestion, but I've heard some of your GP songs in T&C, so I'll just say you're awesome
has a terrible signature.
Call it.. "Ethnic Folk Music from Around the World, Ranging from Asian, to African, to Native American"
Chronometry
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by joehhy
Call it.. "Ethnic Folk Music from Around the World, Ranging from Asian, to African, to Native American"

I'm liking this
Quote by Oh Shize
''Ethnic Folk Music Sucks''

SO DOES YOUR MOM lolOLOLoLoLolOLOLO
I think I lost my Ethnic Music
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Find a random name generator and use what comes up. I almost named my band "Pogo Coach and The Occasional Roadkill"
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Hmm, this album is relevant to my interests. Are you going to release it?
Page 1 of 2