What are some fun songs to learn in drop B? I know some mychildren mybride but their songs are kind of easy. anything challening that isn't impossible? August Burns Red-esque?
slipknot and machine head
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
there's a tuning thread that shoes what bands use what tunings, i would give you the link but that's what the search bar is for.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Why would you want to do that?

But if you really insist
Bring me to the Horizon
Slipknot (like someone said)
KoRn

Crappy music like that.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by sh3ct3r77
What are some fun songs to learn in drop B? I know some mychildren mybride but their songs are kind of easy. anything challening that isn't impossible? August Burns Red-esque?

Slipknot before i forget, sulfur and wait and bleed
Quote by TrabenBassist22
there's a tuning thread that shoes what bands use what tunings, i would give you the link but that's what the search bar is for.

I've actually been looking for that thread for a while and can't find it. Search bar'd everything I could think of.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
why would you want to do that to your guitar?
Holy mother of Jesus, this.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Panic Attack- Dream Theater
But thats pretty impossible
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
Parkway Drive if you must
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Quote by food1010
Holy mother of Jesus, this.

even though it was a joke, that is bad for your neck to go into drop b. That takes off a lot of tension and the neck will adjust to that. Then when you tune up the neck will have much resistance.
i'll try some parkway drive. is it really bad for the neck? I was thinking about getting thicker strings on one of my guitars. would this help?