Page 1 of 2
I'm a pretty skinny dude. I'm currently wearing 30X30 jeans and a small shirt. But I have been gaining weight, and it's just starting to show a little (stomach).

My eating has always fluctuated. If I'm going through a stressful time, I have little appetite, but the one time when I do eat is when I'm bored. I don't live in a slammin' fun city with tons of things to do, so I get bored a lot. Even when I hang out with friends, we get bored, and the only thing we can think of to do is get something to eat.

So I need to think of ways to make me less bored throughout the way, thus reducing the quantity of food and meals I eat.

So what are some activities to do? I like to longboard sometimes. Just cruise around. No tricks. But I need more. Any ideas?
Get bigger clothes.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Play a lot more guitar. I used to play maybe an hour a day, but over the summer I started to get really bored, so i started playing most of the day when I'm not with friends.

Go on runs, lift weights. That always occupies time.

If you can get enough friends for 3 on 3 basketball or something of the sort, that's always fun. Or enough for ultimate frisbee is really great.

You can also read. I started reading on my free time again this summer for the first time in years and it's really fun. Just pick up some good books and get started.

Hope that helps.
I sit around and do nothing all day and I eat a ton and don't excersise and I'm really skinny...
30x30=You are as wide as you're legs are tall...

...hmmm
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

do you have airsoft guns? that could be fun to play with friends i do its can also help with the belly problem
Quit eating completely, and run whenever you feel hungry.

You'll slim up pretty quick.
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
Yeah, i'd say go for a run, maybe even a couple in a day, cause heck, why not?

Quote by me_llamo_juan

If you can get enough friends for 3 on 3 basketball or something of the sort, that's always fun. Or enough for ultimate frisbee is really great.

Ultimate Frisbee is the greatest game in the history of human civilization on this planet!
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by Fender1424
I sit around and do nothing all day and I eat a ton and don't excersise and I'm really skinny...

Hah same, well not real skinny but nowhere near fat either.

To TS: Draw, read, guitar, video games, write, and as someone else mentioned basketball is fvcking awesome.
Last edited by psychedelic14 at Aug 19, 2009,
ugh...play guitar maybe? or get into martial arts,there fun
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by Fender1424

yeah but it'll catch up with you. When you grow up and your metabolism slows down, you'll pay for it

EDIT:
Quote by chiliwillifreak
What's ULTIMATE frisbee?

What?! Ultimate Frisbee is ****ing amazing!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Last edited by namesroverrated at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by chiliwillifreak
What's ULTIMATE frisbee?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_frisbee
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
u wear 30X30. ur skinny as hell!!!!! EAT MORE!
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by Fender1424

I envy you, I work out and Im still flabby. But people tell me that I look skinny so it doesnt bother me
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Quote by camhussynec

^ I agree. Unless you are very uncomfortable weighing more, there's nothing wrong with a few more pounds. If you want, eat even more and do strength training to turn that sh*t into muscle.
Do anything really. If you have a ball, go play basketball like someone said, or soccer or volleyball or just kick it around. Longboarding I know is fun but not really physical unless you're doing tricks since you're basically just standing (albeit at a fast speed :P). Try amateur parkour where you just run and jump over stuff (ideally with a destination in mind, but if not just any which way). Doing weights will also help burn fat and build muscle, plus help you digest food more efficiently.

tl;dr do anything. even walking is better than nothing.

Gear:
Ibanez RG5EX1
Yamaha Acoustic
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Quote by namesroverrated

What?! Ultimate Frisbee is ****ing amazing!

Sorry dude. Aside from what you might think, when America (god bless them) creates something the whole world doesn't ALWAYS get onboard.

Quote by naedman

Thankyou.
Last edited by chiliwillifreak at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by jsnate
Fatass.

I have no idea why, but that was the funniest thing i've read in a while.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by psychedelic14
^ I agree. Unless you are very uncomfortable weighing more, there's nothing wrong with a few more pounds. If you want, eat even more and do strength training to turn that sh*t into muscle.
It's not that. I just don't like where my weight goes. It goes straight to my stomach. So I look like this:

Shishisha!
Gotta love ultimate frisbee.
Definately run. Running is the best. And you can eat whatever you want!
Yahoo!
Quote by camhussynec
This.

Quote by The Madcap
It's not that. I just don't like where my weight goes. It goes straight to my stomach. So I look like this:

[King of the Kill]

Shishisha!
Eat a lot of protein, and as little fat as possible (salmon is really good, it has a lot of protein, and is very lean), and run. Lifting weights will also help you put on weight in desirable places, and not in undesirable places.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Aug 19, 2009,
That says you live in Houston, granted it's Texas.. but there has to be something to do there?
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
ride bikes
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
My weight goes directly to my stomach also. I've found running to be the best way to let out extra energy, and arts and crafts. I built a guitar, now I play more. I wear 31 X 35's, though that size is extremely uncommon.

So really, just do stuff. Hang out with friends. Run. Eventually you start to feel so good that you attained your goal and didn't eat, that your body stops wanting to eat when bored.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Quote by monkeysintheday
That says you live in Houston, granted it's Texas.. but there has to be something to do there?
It's really a suburb 15 minutes outside of Houston.
Quote by C/ruel
My weight goes directly to my stomach also. I've found running to be the best way to let out extra energy, and arts and crafts. I built a guitar, now I play more. I wear 31 X 35's, though that size is extremely uncommon.

So really, just do stuff. Hang out with friends. Run. Eventually you start to feel so good that you attained your goal and didn't eat, that your body stops wanting to eat when bored.
I find it strange that people think that the solution to becoming healthy is just to eat less. If you wear 30 x 30 jeans, you need to eat MORE (while making sure the food you eat is healthy), and exercise.

But yeah, you're right about running and overall being active. 'Tis very health to be active.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by The Madcap
It's really a suburb 15 minutes outside of Houston.

Oh..

Go to the city with your friends or something then. I don't know.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Meh, I wear size 28 pants and I eat like a pig, haven't gained any weight since last year, and I'm like 3 or 2 inches taller than last year. =)

Quote by Fender1424

So, basically this.

TS, try eating healthier and go to the gym when you're bored.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Aug 20, 2009,
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
Meh, I wear size 28 pants and I eat like a pig, haven't gained any weight since last year, and I'm like 3 or 2 inches taller than last year. =)

Almost the same 'cept size 26. I'm probably shorter though. Wierd how the body works
Page 1 of 2