I'm playing my bass through a Behringer ULTRABASS BXL450.
http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/BXL450.aspx

There's the link if you want to see it. But what I really want is to get a few bass pedals so I can change sounds (ones specifically that aren't built into the amp) or even just distortion without have to hit the button on the amp. I'm fairly sure I can't because there's no footpedal input but, is there anything I can do with the CD input? Is there any way I could put a footpedal in there?

TLDR: I have the amp on the link. Can I use footpedals with it? And, what the **** is a CD input?
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Yeah, you can use pedals.

CD Input: Take a 1/8 -1/8 cord, go CD/MP3 player headphone out > CD Input. Lets you jam along.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
How do I use the pedals?
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
Get a few normal guitar cables. Hook one from the bass into the pedal's input jack. Then take another cable from the pedal's output jack into either the next pedal's input jack or the amp's input.
Quote by qotsa1998
Get a few normal guitar cables. Hook one from the bass into the pedal's input jack. Then take another cable from the pedal's output jack into either the next pedal's input jack or the amp's input.

What if I only have 1 input?

EDIT: Oh sorry, I'm really tired right now. Haha thanks man, Ignore my other post that was me being dumb.
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
Last edited by SimplyStrings at Aug 19, 2009,