I just saw this movie and it is mind blowing and fantastic!

Then I looked it up on imdb and rotten tomatoes and it is getting horrible review wtf.

Then I looked up rocky horror picture show and saw that it went though the same thing in its first year but now is widely loved. I hope this turns out to be the next rhps. I definately suggest everybody go see this. It's an opera so everything is sung and there are a few good melodies in it. but it is a bit gory at times. and awesome

Has anybody else seen it? thoughts?
I heard of it, might actually rent it or get it off of Netflix on my 360. Sounds pretty cool.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Amazing movie,
Zytrate comes in a little glass vile, a little glass vile, a little glass vile
I love that movie
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

FXCK YES.
I love that movie to death.
Paris Hilton was a surprisingly good actress in it.
Yeah, she was amber sweet.
I liked the scene where Shiloh's bedroom suddenly turned into a small concert hall
Quote by mr. cool
I just saw this movie and it is mind blowing and fantastic!

Then I looked it up on imdb and rotten tomatoes and it is getting horrible review wtf.

Then I looked up rocky horror picture show and saw that it went though the same thing in its first year but now is widely loved. I hope this turns out to be the next rhps. I definately suggest everybody go see this. It's an opera so everything is sung and there are a few good melodies in it. but it is a bit gory at times. and awesome

Has anybody else seen it? thoughts?

I've seen it, and this is simply overrating. I liked it though. It's not gonna be the next rhps, as it's already out of theaters(I believe). People are probably gonna forget about this movie in about half a year or so.
As far as the story goes, they might have called it the generic opera.
Nah j/k, but it was full of stuff I roll my eyes to.
I liked the music(A song or three, maybe four were actually good, and relistenable), but it did not add something new to todays music at all.

tl;dr: 7/10
Quote by wesselbindt
I've seen it, and this is simply overrating. I liked it though. It's not gonna be the next rhps, as it's already out of theaters(I believe). People are probably gonna forget about this movie in about half a year or so.
As far as the story goes, they might have called it the generic opera.
Nah j/k, but it was full of stuff I roll my eyes to.
I liked the music(A song or three, maybe four were actually good, and relistenable), but it did not add something new to todays music at all.

tl;dr: 7/10

rhps was pulled from theaters and then started midnight showings about a year later so...at this point the two are pretty comparable. and IDK if you can or should expect an opera sound track to add something to todays music.
I should warn you, it gets much, much worse every time you watch it.

I liked it however.
uhhhh, yea